[Georg Esterer's] 2019 FJ45 Run! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
So Georg Esterer's from Valley Hybrids / Cruiser Brothers just posted the info below on Facebook about his annual FJ45 run through Blue Lakes in the Deer Valley OHV near Kirkwood, CA (West of Minden). I figured I'd post since we didn't discuss any club runs for Sept in our last meeting.

2019 FJ-45 Run!!!!!
Sorry about the super late announcement.
I’ll keep it very simple;
Saturday Aug 31st thru Monday Sept 2nd
Deer Valley CA ( near Blue Lakes off highway 88 )
Bring whatever vehicle you want
No sign-ups, no entry fee, no formalities. Just bring your rig, the family, well behaved dogs, camping gear and food ...... and unwind and hang out with other Cruiser Heads.
This year will the the mellowest event yet. No raffle ( unless we get enough participant donations ) and no shirts.
Sorry, it’s just been too busy. But EVERYBODY is welcome to attend and hang out.
There will be a group going all the way they the trail and then run Slickrock and then back to camp on Sunday.
Happy to answer any questions.
Next year will be much “bigger”. It’ll also be the 20th annual 45-Run and my 50th birthday.
Hope to see you there!
Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

The trail is easy, stock friendly to the campground and gets progressively more challenging the deeper you go. So you can turn back when you have hit you or your rig's limits.

Anyone interested? I may camp for only a night, maybe two. I have work on Monday though.

I'm going. Nice they are doing Deer Valley this year.

Cool! I'll plan on dragging the Beater out and see what kind of mischief I can get into with you. :)

Well I got an offer to do the Rubicon. First time this year I'll be able to rock crawl. So unfortunatly :(I won't be able to make the Deer Valley run. Have fun.

Well I got an offer to do the Rubicon. First time this year I'll be able to rock crawl. So unfortunatly :(I won't be able to make the Deer Valley run. Have fun.

That doesn't sound too unfortunate to me. :) I won't plan on doing the trip then either. I'm really not feeling it anyway. I think I need a do nothing (sorta) kind of weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom