Geocachers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scott68FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myblueheaven.com
Just curious if any of the group here are Geocachers?

a friend of mine who is sometimes on this board fourstringfletch showed me what it was all about. pretty adictive if you let it be. we ended up looking for one cache for like 3 hours once and still never found it. all in allits a pretty fun thing to do when u get bord.

mike

Found about 3 caches so far. My 4 YO daughter loves going treasure hunting with me. There's a cache about 200 yards from my front door that was our first one. i'm hoping to start getting out to do some more remote ones once the 60 is up and runnin.

We have been geocaching for something like 4 years now. When we started, there were very few people doing it, and you would have to go on pretty long trips out into the desert to find new caches.

Now, most people are hiding urban ones in the middle of town, but we prefer to go find the ones out of town. We have discovered some great 4wheeling roads and trails while out geocaching. It is amazing how much desert is out there that most people never see.

We have been doing the Geocache thing for several years now. Grown up hide and seek with GPS.
Fun and some nice areas to explore.

Do you post anything to the mailing list?

What is your geocaching name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom