Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed my first order with you for a pair of mudguards. Thank you for the discount code.

I just ordered as well - front and rear brake pads. Great customer service. Thanks Ruben!

Hi, Ruben-
I ordered the swaybar bushings for my '91 cruiser this weekend (ORDER #T-22890).

Was wanting to order a bulk roll of the 3.5mm vacuum hose- I have 2 out of 3 rigs that could use vacuum hose upgrade/replacement. If you have any insight as to how many feet would be needed, I would appreciate the insight. The two motors are a 3VZE and 3FE.

Hope you had a great weekend.
Thank you!

Ordered the remaining (18) rubber bushings for the suspension on my 80; front and rear. Thank you!

Wanted to say thanks @RUBEN CROW for extending these prices, and the coupon code, to this community. Ordered brake parts for my 100 series and saved $225 vs buying from my local dealership.

I ordered an exhaust manifold for my daughter's corolla the other day. Not exciting, but I wanted to say thank you for this.

@RUBEN CROW, I'm looking for a factory fog light switch that will work for my 2015 Toyota Sequoia, I'm using the switch for auxiliary lighting. Will 84160-12060 work, in the stock blank locations, on the left side of the steering wheel, and is there are corresponding wire pigtail?

Thanks
Dave Carlo

Hi Dave.

84160-12060 should work
you will also need connector number 90980-12876 and 4 of part number 82998-24290 (wires) to build a pigtail.
Thanks
Screenshot_20191005-184717_Chrome.jpg

I just went online to order some parts and I had saved my cart from this spring but didn't order bcs I ran out of money. I just checked the prices and everything is 50% higher. For example a driveshaft 37110-60A40 was $282.30, now it's $415.14. What happened, both of these prices were before I used the code but still.

@reuben Crow, can you confirm? I'm looking for parts for my 2004 GX470 which cross reference to the toyota parts:
Front Support ASSY DIFF 52380-04071 (1) or it might be 52380-60021
Driveshaft 37110-60A40 (2)
Lower Return Hose 44406-35021 (1)
clip 90467-21010 (4)
Rear Door Weatherstrip

Thanks

Last edited:
I realized you have to use the link earlier in a post somewhere, not the normal Norwalk web parts search to get the discount. I just ordered what I needed. Thanks!

Is there a separate link to purchase parts for my LX470? It very well might be the exact same as the LC but I wanted to check first. I need to do the brakes on the truck.

Thanks-

Placed an order on Saturday, best prices I could find 🤑

Just another happy customer. We live in the middle of nowhere. Hit the button and everything shows up in a couple of days.

Now I just gotta figure out how to get my discount code....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom