Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben C

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
We have been one of Toyota's largest seller of Factory OEM parts for over 25 years.
Our close proximity to Toyota's western parts distribution center means we can get your parts quicker and cheaper than our competitors.

Check us out today at Norwalk Toyota OEM Parts Giant | Toyota Parts Online
norwalk_genuine_parts_91616.png

Last edited:
And free delivery if you're local! LOL

@Downey hooked me up with these guys over 20 years ago.

And if you're in the hood, stop by and check out my bud's restored 45 on the showroom floor.

And free delivery if you're local! LOL

@Downey hooked me up with these guys over 20 years ago.

And if you're in the hood, stop by and check out my bud's restored 45 on the showroom floor.

Thanks @65wb45 !
It's an honor to even be mentioned by you.
You are by far the most knowledgeable person I have ever met when it comes to FJs.
We're not worthy! LOL

Just happened to see this recently. Nice to find an OEM parts source on the west coast! I'm just across the border in Canada, so having a U.S. shipping address and buying south of the border is a no-brainer. Cost of Toyota parts up here are often double, if not more!

Looking forward to sending you some business.

In some cases we can. We would just need the part number. Shipping on that size item would be about $9.00 to any US address.
Just contact me if you need a price match and I can check for you.

I ordered front mud flaps for my 80 and they arrived quickly and were well packaged. Definitely will order from these guys again. Genuine OEM parts are a beautiful thing.

Hi Ruben
I need a left rear door frame on my 2011 Land Cruiser.
You can PM me

Thanks

What about catalytic converters for a 2008 Lexus Gx470? Need left and right. Do you carry these parts?

HUGE thanks to Ruben for his service and support on Early FJ40 parts. A phone call followed up by an eMail and all of the weather stripping for '72 doors were available for pick-up two days later! I also picked up a stock exhaust muffler and head pipe to remove the previous owners muffler install

Local SoCal Mud'rs - great place to pick-up what you need at a fair price with excellent customer service and follow-thru.

Thanks Ruben
Lake

Thank you Ruben for helping me on the price of the rear door on my wife LC200. You did beat all online prices I sent to you. I will come back and order more LC100/200 parts

Thanks again Ruben
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom