For Sale Genuine Toyota 91-97 80 Series Snorkel kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Up for sale is new genuine Toyota OEM Snorkel kit with 80 series topper. In Stock ready to ship. This is a complete kit includes every parts and fasteners for installation. $680 plus shipping. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Installation write up by one of mud member:
OEM Toyota 80 Series Snorkel Installation Write-Up

Thanks =)
Ian

Last edited:
2 more left.

This is how it looks like for the 80 series topper. The original poster has the round 70 series topper. You can see how it looks like in post 44 and 45. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
image.jpg

No worry, I can get you one with 70 series topper too if you like. Let me know :)

Is there a price difference for the 70series topper?

Also does the fender part of the snorkel cover the fm radio antenna? If so what are you guys doing for relocating this antenna? Just trying to get full disclosure before I pull the trigger. Def like the idea of an oem snorkel.

Is there a price difference for the 70series topper?

Also does the fender part of the snorkel cover the fm radio antenna? If so what are you guys doing for relocating this antenna? Just trying to get full disclosure before I pull the trigger. Def like the idea of an oem snorkel.

The OE snorkel will cover the antenna, so you will have to either relocate the antenna or install an internal antenna. Do let me know if you have any questions.

1 more available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom