Genuine Toyota 80 Series Cruiser Window Belt Molding Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still good to go for tomorrow?

IMG_1342.JPG
Shipment is here along with all the goodies, will be ready to ship this Friday, busy breaking them down and inventory them now Thanks for you guys patience.

wuuuuuttt.... what else you have! Very nice. LMK how to pay you, thanks

Have window runs, belt molding, idler pulley, rear quarter louvre vents, JDM fender mirror, windshield/rear nozzle diverter valve, OEM snorkel kit, tie rod set, driver seat bottom foam, JDM fender signal lense, mud flap, instrument screen, hand brake boot, and many more, those are the one I remember on top of my head =)

Ready to ship, please PM for your shipping address so I can provide you with shipping quote.

Can you confirm which moldings these are? Sorry I'm a visual learner, haha. I have attached a pic of what I think they are. The three plastic pieces on top of each door (where it meets the window) and the bottom of the back window. Please PM me the price to ship to 80211. Do we have to buy them all as a set?

IMG_7481.jpg

Can you confirm which moldings these are? Sorry I'm a visual learner, haha. I have attached a pic of what I think they are. The three plastic pieces on top of each door (where it meets the window) and the bottom of the back window. Please PM me the price to ship to 80211. Do we have to buy them all as a set?

View attachment 1708096

Hey Scott, yes these are the parts as circled. PM you. =)

PM'ed you - looking to grab a set of runs and also see about headlights and some other misc ....

thanks !

Raising the thread from the dead... Interested in these as well.

Same here need all the moldings.

I sent @ranma21 a PM in April, June and August with no reply. Hope these are still an available item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom