Genuine Safari/Expedition Style RISER CABLE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Genuine Safari/Expedition you say? Well, ok.....but this is what you need.

I set out to make my own RISER CABLES and have done so. One thing I wished to do is NOT use the clear dog-leash tie-out stuff from Home Depot so I found some industrial BLACK VINYL COATED AIRCRAFT CABLE that would do the trick. The catch, I had to buy an entire roll of it!!

Help take some of this off my hands! This is stout stuff and I will include instructions on how to make your own RISER CABLE set up too!

For $15 I will ship 20 feet of this cable to you. Spend another $10 at your local Home Depot for hardware and you will have some Riser Cables and will be ready to tackle any Safari!!!

RISER CABLES are used on Expedition style vehicles to move branches and such away (up and over) from your windshield.

I accept Paypal or your welcome to come and pick up with cash in SLC, UT.

Thanks!

misc_002.jpg

misc_006.jpg

misc_003.jpg

Nice idea did the same thing to an older truck I had. Might want to rethink that CB antenna, kinda defeats the purpose of the cables... I have to say it will draw about as much attention as a snorkel does, so get ready for the stop light questions...

-Ammo

AMMO said:
Nice idea did the same thing to an older truck I had. Might want to rethink that CB antenna, kinda defeats the purpose of the cables... I have to say it will draw about as much attention as a snorkel does, so get ready for the stop light questions...

-Ammo

Yeah, I have indeed thought of that. Good point. Even with it turned the correct way (if I didnt have a hood gaurd) it still would catch a branch.

Yeah, the questions have come. I have educated my wife with the proper responces as well for when she drives the truck.

I still love the, "is that the exhaust pipe?" question on the snorkel! :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom