Genesis Offroad Dual Battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if this has been covered though I can't seem to find it in search.... at Overland Expo this weekend someone with a Genesis dual battery kit in their Jeep suggested that I look into getting their universal fit one put in my '96 FJ80. Has anyone done that or have any experience with the Genesis system in an FJ80? Thanks, Adam

Why did they suggest it. Cause they think its cool or because it has advantages over other dual battery systems

But I assume the “plug n play” aspect would not really apply if you are getting a universal kit. Sounds like marketing mumbo jumbo.

If you want a plug and play dual battery setup I’m getting very close to selling these kits. Easiest install and will charge your batteries better than anything else out.
5DF7A1D3-BB9C-4434-A137-1D795372B709.jpeg

Hey @Shoredreamer - do you have prelim pricing and an ETA on that kit? I'm about to be in need of one.

If you want a plug and play dual battery setup I’m getting very close to selling these kits. Easiest install and will charge your batteries better than anything else out. View attachment 1980754
Definitely interested. I know Redarc makes some top notch electrical kit. Specs? Still need washer relocation brackets or are those included?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom