Gee ... thanks. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican said:
... I'm thinkin' smoke signals and carrier pigeons would be more to your members liking.
Butch

Did somebody say smoked pigeons. Them there thangs tastes real good with mustard and biscuits.

Texican said:
"C" gets half of the proceeds....dumbass. :doh:
You guys are known as the "Rogue Chapter" of LSLC, I'm thinkin' smoke signals and carrier pigeons would be more to your members liking.
Butch

So half a hunerd is 40? I give up. :rolleyes:

Actually the smoke signals and carrier pigeons WAS our first idea. :idea: But my Fire and Rescue Chief (DavidW) built the fire so big we couldn't get a blanket over it to block the smoke for the signals and my Vice-President (Josh) cooked the damn pigeons on the fire and ate 'em. :mad:

Bein' head of my outfit is a unique combination of runnin' a daycare and herdin' cats. :D

KOWBOY said:
So half a hunerd is 40? I give up. :rolleyes:
:D
You already joined, 4 more members is $80, half of that is ...........I quit too.
Butch

Texican said:
You already joined, 4 more members is $80, half of that is ...........I quit too.
Butch

Oh, man. I can see the future. Butch will retire as LSLC President at the end of this year. How long will it be before he becomes the 6th member of the Elwood Chapter after that? You guys are going to take all of our good Red Necks before this is over, and we'll be left with just a bunch of Khaki-wearing Wagon-driving sissies! :flipoff2:

Garth1 said:
Oh, man. I can see the future. Butch will retire as LSLC President at the end of this year. How long will it be before he becomes the 6th member of the Elwood Chapter after that? You guys are going to take all of our good Red Necks before this is over, and we'll be left with just a bunch of Khaki-wearing Wagon-driving sissies! :flipoff2:

Fear "The White Trash"! :D

"FEAR White trash"... Im thinkin next years boxOcash pocedes could be gathered via "Fear White trash" bumper Dekles.....Hell, I'll take 2...... Need one for teh sissy wagon don't ya know....

SHREG said:
"FEAR White trash"... Im thinkin next years boxOcash pocedes could be gathered via "Fear White trash" bumper Dekles.....Hell, I'll take 2...... Need one for teh sissy wagon don't ya know....

"White Trash" Elwood chapter merchandise is coming soon to a computer near you, stay tuned....... :D :D
Butch

wngrog said:
When I was in intelligence school in DC, the CIA guys were always preaching that you should keep you eye on the "splinter groups"

Trouble is brewing :D

I was taught to listen harder when things go quiet. Probably not something we have to worry about with this crowd of blabber mouths. :flipoff2:

Ed

Texican said:
"White Trash" Elwood chapter merchandise is coming soon to a computer near you, stay tuned....... :D :D
Butch

Bumper sticker: GOT TRASH? [has to be made with the same lettering as 'got milk' for best effect]

Chapter or Event T-Shirt: Git Trashed with the best!

Motto: E Pluribus Trashum

Alternate motto [t-shirt or bumper sticker]: In :beer: we trust

1st alternate motto: I only wheel on days that end in 'y'

2nd alternate motto: I only drink on days that end in 'y'

3rd alternate motto: I put that ditch there!

This is too much fun! :bounce:

That's some good stuff Mark. :D

Why don't ya go over to our little forum and start up a contest for club slogan?

(This is Butch's big forum.)

Texican said:
You know Woody would set the Elwood chapter it's own forum, but you would just be talkin' to yourself...... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: ;p ;p

I swear Old Man, some of these ol' threads make some damn fine readin' now don't they? ..... I reckon I gotta send a :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: ;p ;p right back to ya!

Who'd a thunk it? :grinpimp:

Best behave bitch, cause I can moderate at will............
Butch

:bounce: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom