Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How do you guys store your required beach access kit, jack, flares, shovel etc.? Bin, duffle, backpack? TIA

Isn't that kinda like asking, in what drawer should put my socks?
But joking aside - any way you want. That's the fun of it.

Just looking for an efficient and space saving way. Picking the brains of trial and error.

I use a tool bag from one of the big box hardware stores for various things. Not sure this fits into what you are after with your original question OP, and I don't have a ton of stuff to store but this bag keeps things neat as well as portable. HTH:

IMG_6227.jpg
IMG_6228.jpg

For roof storage I've been using Dewalt boxes, has a big heavy silicone seal, heavy duty enough to toss around or stand on, snap together and the bigger ones have vacuum vents so you can open them. Budget pelican case. Considering getting a kit to convert the tail gate into storage for tools/recovery gear at some point.
20210404_123157.jpg

I made a bracket to mount my recovery tracks and bin bag to my rear wheel carrier.
When the bin bag isn’t used for rubbish, it holds my dive gear / wet bathers and towels / firewood / etc. keeps everything secure , out of the way and easily accessible when needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom