Gear selector cover that fits FZJ80? Looking for something similar to Wheelskin cover for steering wheels. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe it is 33542-20100-C0
This part number is for a right hand drive. The button holes are on the wrong side for a lhd vehicle.

IMG_3242.jpeg

I think the correct number for a LHD is 33542-20150-C0.

Last edited:
This part number is for a right hand drive. The button holes are on the wrong side for a lhd vehicle.

View attachment 3524867

I think the correct number for a LHD is 33542-20150-C0.
Apologies. I didn't realize.

I can verify one way or the other when my Amayama order arrives. I have one on order.

Apologies. I didn't realize.

I can verify one way or the other when my Amayama order arrives. I have one on order.
No worries. I should have researched it. That image above is the ‘20100’ I just received from amayama which is backwards for my LHD.

I have the ‘20150’ on order so will try to remember to update this thread if it arrives.

Update. It appears the 33542-20150-c0 is the proper part for left hand drives.

Had the leather of a shift knob assembly replaced at the same time I had a steering wheel and emergency brake boot rebuilt, all using OAK leather (Dallas Custom Steering Wheel).

It's all sitting in a box somewhere, no photos (because my hard drive crashed since then). But they all turned out looking good.

FWIW

The I'll replace the knob later option...

Reconfirming that I was incorrect. I just received my Amayama order and the 33542-20100-C0 is definitely not correct for left hand drive.
IMG_4354.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom