GCC Spec FSM & EWD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a copy or link to the GCC spec FSM and EWD for a 95 FZJ80? Would certainly appreciate it.

Doesnt these go under the General market? Usually the General market EWD are together with the European market in the same book.

Doesnt these go under the General market? Usually the General market EWD are together with the European market in the same book.
Not sure. I have an an aux fuel tank, rear AC, center console fridge, GCC spec ECU. The wiring would be different etc. Do you have a link to these manuals for the general market/Euro model?

Thanks for the link. Are you able to confirm if the GCC ecu and Euro market ecu are the same? I believe it’s mentioned here that that GCC ecu tend to run the engine more lean than the US, and also don’t utilize O2 sensors. Something I find Europe, with their emission standards, would utilize.

Thanks for the link. Are you able to confirm if the GCC ecu and Euro market ecu are the same? I believe it’s mentioned here that that GCC ecu tend to run the engine more lean than the US, and also don’t utilize O2 sensors. Something I find Europe, with their emission standards, would utilize.

You would need to consult the technical documentation.

So does anyone have a link to a GCC spec manual? The link given is to European models and the FZJ80 was not listed on that site. Appreciate the help.

Still looking for a link to the General Market FSM for a FZJ80. OGBeno gave me a link to www.toyotatech.eu, but unfortunately no FZJ80 model is listed. Greatly appreciate a lead as I've been scouring the net with no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom