Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh sorry for any confusion we discussed meeting to get them but if someone else has planned that works as well. I haven't read this whole thread so something else may had been planned after I responded. I can be available if needed just let me know.

@FrackMacker @Ncrunner4x4 are either of you available to come by Monroe Friday morning and grab 20?

I am and have free space in my garage to store them in South Charlotte unless FrackMacker is planning to get them.
you two are very close to each other

I am and have free space in my garage to store them in South Charlotte unless FrackMacker is planning to get them.
Alright. You’re the Charlotte guy, I’ll confirm when they show up tomorrow and we can plan a time for Friday

I should be able to swing by and grab two if schedules allow (mine and Gabe's)

LemmeKnow

When they show up tomorrow, we can finalize for Friday

Haha. Guess I got confused on pick up local. When they arrive tell me where to go. I will be there ASAP. Lol. Charlotte, Monroe, I dont Care as long as I don’t have to go to Greensboro.!!!!!

Haha. Guess I got confused on pick up local. When they arrive tell me where to go. I will be there ASAP. Lol. Charlotte, Monroe, I dont Care as long as I don’t have to go to Greensboro.!!!!!

there are a few in union county that I’m holding on to, the bulk will be headed to Charlotte Friday morning. @FrackMacker and @Ncrunner4x4 will handle distribution of the Charlotte tents

there are a few in union county that I’m holding on to, the bulk will be headed to Charlotte Friday morning. @FrackMacker and @Ncrunner4x4 will handle distribution of the Charlotte tents
due to @Ncrunner4x4 stepping up with a garage over my carport for storage I will defer to him as primary for distribution in the Charlotte area; I’m happy to help out with the initial pick up Thursday or Friday

Exciting. I'm camping this weekend with scouts - cold and wet forecast - so if someone in South Charlotte gets the CLT ones on Friday, I'd like to grab one before 5pm Friday. Just completed the main hack for making a hot tent tonight.

42AAC51A-60F0-4FE0-8FC5-0B5D2D74B7CE.jpeg

We will have them Friday morning, welcome to stop by and pick one up during the day Friday to test out that CO doohickey. I live off of Carmel.
I also hope to grab mine during the day if I can get there before I leave for the Xmas party. I'll be picking up 3 total (2 for the MD guys).

EDIT: For that matter, I can grab @FrackMacker's too since he lives across from me.

Exciting. I'm camping this weekend with scouts - cold and wet forecast - so if someone in South Charlotte gets the CLT ones on Friday, I'd like to grab one before 5pm Friday. Just completed the main hack for making a hot tent tonight.

View attachment 2513816
That label should help the paramedics in their investigation

I need to schedule pickup for mine and @wyker coming to Winston Salem off the Charlotte pallet.

If it helps, I’m off Friday as well. To anyone here in the lake Norman area. And @kraven I can grab yours as well. I am going to the NC mountains Friday evening folks. Boone then West Jefferson. @kraven we may could me somewhere near 40? Let me know if I can Help anyone. That’s assuming they arrive Thursday in a timely manner and I can Pick up @pkniland
That sounds super. Let's do that if possible.

Just an update the tents haven’t been delivered yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom