Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm out for the Christmas party, so looking for a local pickup to the Charlotte/Monroe area.

Im in Wingate and the 2nd pallet is being delivered to my office in downtown Monroe. I can hang onto yours when they come in if you want

Planning to tweak mine into a hot tent using a stove and some questionable YouTube hacks. I'm sure the manufacturers warranty is good with it.

Looking forward to how you mod it!

Charlotte pallet- Haven’t received the call from transport on my end yet.

I will post up when i am contacted as well. with covid and the holidays i would expect a slight delay.

Don’t be surprised if you get a refund on your credit card for whomever made payment. Most companies have pretty strict rules on keeping money for more than 14 days without shipping product. I suspect this will be the case here as well.
Might be worth a call to determine what their recourse would be.

UPDATE: I got confirmation this morning that the tents shipped out 11/25

Order number 840176 going to NetApp shipped out on 11/25 via FedEx Freight using tracking number 4885836826.
Order number 840177 going to Union County Gov. Center shipped out on 11/25 via FedEx Freight using tracking number 4885836734.

Attention @fourtrax @pkniland

4885836826 = according to the web
Scheduled delivery: Thursday 12/03/2020

@pkniland I am free tomorrow if you still need me to pick up for the Charlotte group. Just let me know the Covid protocols in place since govt building.

We do have pretty strict restrictions. My schedule tomorrow is fairly busy. What’s Friday look like?

If it helps, I’m off Friday as well. To anyone here in the lake Norman area. And @kraven I can grab yours as well. I am going to the NC mountains Friday evening folks. Boone then West Jefferson. @kraven we may could me somewhere near 40? Let me know if I can Help anyone. That’s assuming they arrive Thursday in a timely manner and I can Pick up @pkniland

@Ncrunner4x4 are you the main person for distribution in Charlotte? I had @FrackMacker as the CLT distribution hub.
I am planning to hang on to four, @roadstr6, @Cirbo, @gabe4jlc and mine.
That will leave 20 going to CLT. Assuming they come tomorrow I’ve blocked out 9:30-11:00 to get these distributed

I’m still willing to store under my carport & hold for pickup in south charlotte; just let me know What works best for everyone

@Ncrunner4x4 are you the main person for distribution in Charlotte? I had @FrackMacker as the CLT distribution hub.
I am planning to hang on to four, @roadstr6, @Cirbo, @gabe4jlc and mine.
That will leave 20 going to CLT. Assuming they come tomorrow I’ve blocked out 9:30-11:00 to get these distributed

Oh sorry for any confusion we discussed meeting to get them but if someone else has planned that works as well. I haven't read this whole thread so something else may had been planned after I responded. I can be available if needed just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom