Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paid

Funds sent

Also if one of you Charlotte guys can pick mine up and hold it in Charlotte it would be great.

If a non member can be included, I can figure out how to get one from Columbia, SC, and there's one left, I'd be in for one.
Not sure if you saw, but you are on the list. I forgot to confirm with you.

Also any idea on delivery date and how we pay?
Spoke with Gazelle yesterday. They say 5 days lead time to get them on the truck. They ship out of Wisconsin. Granted we make the order Monday, I’d 2 two weeks from Monday to be on the safe side.

Also if one of you Charlotte guys can pick mine up and hold it in Charlotte it would be great.
I can get and hold for you.

Money sent. Thank you again for all your efforts. Green preferred, but either color will work.

Jim

I just talked to a friend who now wants to be on the list. Is there any chance you could put me down for a second? I know that would be overflow from pallet #2, but let me know if you can swing it.

I just talked to a friend who now wants to be on the list. Is there any chance you could put me down for a second? I know that would be overflow from pallet #2, but let me know if you can swing it.
I can ask if we can throw more than 24 on a pallet. I already have someone on the backup list. I'll also put you on the backup list in the case someone does not pay before the weekend is over.

A reminder guys. Please use the friends and family option on Paypal. Otherwise, it takes a fee out of my end. Since this is a volunteer effort, I am trying to avoid out-of-pocket expenses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom