Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there still room in this?

Also any idea on delivery date and how we pay?
Details to come shorty. Didn't expect us to hit 24 so quickly. I am waiting on the Gazelle rep to return my call.

@kraven @roadstr6 @96Cruiser13 we just hit the cutoff. However, I can post on the Upstate page and see if we can round up another 21 units and go for a second pallet. I will also put you guys on the backup list incase someone doesn't pay or changes their mind.

If a non member can be included, I can figure out how to get one from Columbia, SC, and there's one left, I'd be in for one.

Looks like you hit 24. I am definitely in for 1 if a spot opens up!

Just posted in the Upstate Cruiser clubhouse. Let's see if we can fill another pallet before I order.

GSMTR generated some interest in a group buy for that Gazelle T4 tent. Many club members own them and are extremely satisfied (myself included). I reached out to Gazelle and they can offer us pallet pricing on the T4. That would require a purchase of 24 units. Retail is $380 - currently on Amazon for $280. Delivery will be to the Raleigh area, but I'm sure members could workout a mudship to the Greensboro and Charlotte areas amongst themselves.

Pallet pricing is $188 each. That includes free shipping and no sales tax. We have reached the requirement for one pallet. Let's see if we can hit another 24 before we order.

1st pallet:
@forrest5000 3-units
@AJR 1-unit
@raanderson77 1-unit
@fourtrax 2-units
@Fort Knox 1-unit
@FrackMacker 1-unit
@scj 1-unit
@WHG423 1-unit
@Hokie LX 1-unit
@SeanLX 1-unit
@corporatecruzr 1-unit
@fj40alex 1-unit
@DirkDiggler 2-units
@Shelbyfort 1-unit
@LCNuts 4-units
@Ncrunner4x4 1-unit
@1971Cruiser 1-unit

Backup or 2nd pallet:
@kraven 1-unit
@96Cruiser13 1-unit
@roadstr6 1-unit
@neckbone 1-unit
@wyker 1-unit
@Cirbo 1-unit
@thisisbrian 1-unit

1 for me Ghostwriter I

I would like green as well. Put me in for one as well on pallet 2 reviews are interesting.

Last edited:
I’m in for 1

I’m in for one unit if you get enough for a second pallet. And just to be clear we should wait to hear from you if you have enough for a second pallet before paying, correct?
Also, preference for green but I’ll take orange if that’s what is available. Thx for pulling this together.
For those ordering who are in the DC area is there a way I can pick it up coming from MD?

Put me down for one also. I guess I should have answered sooner. I figure I had some time to answer you but I guess not.

I'm in for 1 for the Upstate contingent if you do a 3rd pallet. If we can even get them to Greensboro, I can get them to Greenville, SC. Depending on how many need to come this way, I may be able to get them here from Raleigh depending on when delivery would be, as I have friends in RDU heading here for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom