Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Group Buy is closed. Order placed 11/11

Order number 840176 going to NetApp shipped out on 11/25 via FedEx Freight using tracking number 4885836826.
Order number 840177 going to Union County Gov. Center shipped out on 11/25 via FedEx Freight using tracking number 4885836734.
  • 11/25 shipped from Wisconsin. ETA to Raleigh and Charlotte 12/03
  • Members will be responsible for arranging pickup or a delivery of their tent.
  • For those on the Raleigh pallet, you can pickup at the December 2nd monthly meeting at Backyard Bistro, 7pm.
  • Deliveries can also be made to the ONSC Christmas Party in Uhwarrie, December 4-6
  • We have members in Fuquay, Downtown Raleigh, RTP, Charlotte, and Asheville that have volunteered to help distribute. See the members listed below and reach out if you're near them.
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 7.48.40 AM.png

For anyone looking to organize another Gazelle group-buy, the inside sales rep contact info is below.
Molly
800-345-6007 x117
molly.paulson@ardisam.com

Requirements: All tents on the pallet must be the same model and color. For the T4, it's $188 each for a pallet of 24.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, Shipping would be to a Central area then from there we'll have to distribute locally, mudship etc.
The purchaser woulde Be responsible for arranging anything other than local pickup.

Already at 14 units 2-hours into the post. Just 10 more to go!

GSMTR generated some interest in a group buy for that Gazelle T4 tent. Many club members own them and are extremely satisfied (myself included). I reached out to Gazelle and they can offer us pallet pricing on the T4. That would require a purchase of 24 units. Retail is $380, but they are currently on Amazon for $280. Delivery will be to the Raleigh area, but I'm sure members could workout a mudship to the Greensboro and Charlotte areas amongst themselves.

Pallet pricing is $188 each. That includes free shipping and no sales tax. This will cap out at 24 units - unless things get crazy and there is enough interest for 48 units.

Interest:
@forrest5000 3-units
@AJR 1-unit
@raanderson77 1-unit
@fourtrax 2-units
@Fort Knox 1-unit
@FrackMacker 1-unit
@scj 1-unit
@WHG423 1-unit

1-unit
GSMTR generated some interest in a group buy for that Gazelle T4 tent. Many club members own them and are extremely satisfied (myself included). I reached out to Gazelle and they can offer us pallet pricing on the T4. That would require a purchase of 24 units. Retail is $380 - currently on Amazon for $280. Delivery will be to the Raleigh area, but I'm sure members could workout a mudship to the Greensboro and Charlotte areas amongst themselves.

Pallet pricing is $188 each. That includes free shipping and no sales tax. This will cap out at 24 units - unless things get crazy and there is enough interest for 48 units.

Interest:
@forrest5000 3-units
@AJR 1-unit
@raanderson77 1-unit
@fourtrax 2-units
@Fort Knox 1-unit
@FrackMacker 1-unit
@scj 1-unit
@WHG423 1-unit
@Hokie LX 1-unit
@SeanLX 1-unit
@corporatecruzr 1-unit

10 more to go

2-units

I'll take one - can't wait to watch Eric play tent roulette at Hurricane after drinking moonshine all night.

If he set's up 4 tents, it lessens his chances of sleeping on a tool roll in the 73 when he wanders back in the dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom