Gave My Old FJ40V away (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had this in the family for years.
I have a dilemna though, my son whose cruiser it is now insists on calling it a "Jeep". I don't know if he's worthy of it yet.

Anyone have an idea of what the flip up thing on top is?

-mike

WOW! that thing is the KOOOLEST! i want one for my desk at work!

its a Tomica.

Let's see what my mathematical genius can derive here:

Cruiser Tech X 2.456 (-) Post Thread Option 1 / 654.2 + Chit Chat Thread Option = the sum of all posts > % of improper post placement @ ih8mud.com (-) 1 post X 4 = A.

A is then appropriately misplaced.

A being thread (Gave My Old FJ40V away) therefore belongs in forum "Chit Chat"

:slap:

The flip up thing is for the warning sign.I got 2 different yellow ones at home.I'm at work so I can tell ya what they exactly say.One is in English saying caution with a arrow(sp), The other is Japenese and I got to figure it says the same.I also got a black and white one with that pop up thing.Thats a cop one.

I almost got to say I like the toy ones as much as the real ones.

Looks like yours already has a lil rock rash.A sign of future things to come? Ryan

Eahhh, I vote for the missile launcher.

TJDIV,
that's quite an elaborate equation.

i believe that my post was a tech question:
"Anyone have an idea of what the flip up thing on top is?"

-mike :D

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=1;threadid=15074;start=msg142155#msg142155 date=1082475895]
Let's see what my mathematical genius can derive here:

Cruiser Tech X 2.456 (-) Post Thread Option 1 / 654.2 + Chit Chat Thread Option = the sum of all posts > % of improper post placement @ ih8mud.com (-) 1 post X 4 = A.

A is then appropriately misplaced.

A being thread (Gave My Old FJ40V away) therefore belongs in forum "Chit Chat"

:slap:
[/quote]

Bro, you lost me at "Let's see"

so your thinking its a lamo atempt at post padding cause they don't count in chit chat anymore?

I don't know what my post count is. What possible difference can it make? This is a serious tech question.

[quote author=Stickboy link=board=1;threadid=15074;start=msg142054#msg142054 date=1082445340]

Anyone have an idea of what the flip up thing on top is?

[/quote]

It's Yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom