For Sale GAUGING INTEREST: FJ25 and early FJ40 FHT window hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never seen this bit not looking either. The two early FJ40s I've bought, both 61s are FHT. The 61s still used the 25 style. Believe in 62 they moved on to the wind up style. Probably going to part one and try to sell the other complete. Haven't looked at the one set of doors in probably fifteen years. Other set on actually on a vehicle was missing the upper window channel which for some reason I purchased the channels for back in the nineties. Think I liked the bug catcher vent windows who knows.

Never seen this bit not looking either. The two early FJ40s I've bought, both 61s are FHT. The 61s still used the 25 style. Believe in 62 they moved on to the wind up style. Probably going to part one and try to sell the other complete. Haven't looked at the one set of doors in probably fifteen years. Other set on actually on a vehicle was missing the upper window channel which for some reason I purchased the channels for back in the nineties. Think I liked the bug catcher vent windows who

Never seen this bit not looking either. The two early FJ40s I've bought, both 61s are FHT. The 61s still used the 25 style. Believe in 62 they moved on to the wind up style. Probably going to part one and try to sell the other complete. Haven't looked at the one set of doors in probably fifteen years. Other set on actually on a vehicle was missing the upper window channel which for some reason I purchased the channels for back in the nineties. Think I liked the bug catcher vent windows who knows.
Would be interested in seeing what you have and compare what I have. Reach out to me if you want. I also have a bunch of pics of my 62 FJ40 on a thread if you wanted to look.

Yeah thus far have had no luck finding someone willing to make them. Always helps persuade if they can make a larger batch, but even with a dozen or so pairs I could not find any takers.

I’m in phoenix, but I kind of gave up on this a while ago. Bigger fish to fry at the moment. Would love to get a set if anyone is ever successful though.
Phx here too. I used to work with a bunch of diff machine shops Maybe able to have them look at the drawings and see if they can do it.

I’m in phoenix, but I kind of gave up on this a while ago. Bigger fish to fry at the moment. Would love to get a set if anyone is ever successful though.

Are the cast wedges for the PTO winch in the same category, on the back shelf?

Are the cast wedges for the PTO winch in the same category, on the back shelf?
yes John, the casting shop I used to use sold and closed up. Pretty sure i updated that thread a long while ago. I’m moving in May, so I gotta pick my battles. If someone else wants to try to make some of these little projects happen it certainly won’t hurt my feelings.

yes John, the casting shop I used to use sold and closed up. Pretty sure i updated that thread a long while ago. I’m moving in May, so I gotta pick my battles. If someone else wants to try to make some of these little projects happen it certainly won’t hurt my feelings.

I remember the shop selling but possibly the new owner may take on the project. Guess that never happened. 2013 I was ready to take on the soft top project but never happened. Today just looking for time to do my later 40 series which not sure it will happen. Everything early is just taking up space.

I had a 62 HT FJ40 that still had the slide up window regulator. Must have been an early 62??

2-FJ40-15413

I remember the shop selling but possibly the new owner may take on the project. Guess that never happened. 2013 I was ready to take on the soft top project but never happened. Today just looking for time to do my later 40 series which not sure it will happen. Everything early is just taking up space.
I hear you! It’s hard to find the hours it takes to finish one project let alone several.

I had a 62 HT FJ40 that still had the slide up window regulator. Must have been an early 62??

2-FJ40-15413

Mine is 2-FJ40-14383

Must have been a mid year change. Believe our moderator @Cruiser_Nerd AKA Jim had a 62 doors with windup windows. Also @Tank5 was selling door shells from a 62. those had the early handles and windup windows. I bought a parts vehicle years ago that is 2~FJ40~16956. It was minus the doors. Guess the 61 doors I have will fit. It also had the ashtray which was a mid year change as well. If the strikers are missing should have the ones that match doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom