Gauges, AC, and trans OD cuts out at same time any ideas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Just as the title says on our way home from my Grandsons birthday party the gauges, AC fan and Transmission kicked out of overdrive. The Cruiser ran fine just the dru=ivers side of the dash seem to loose power. The headlights, blinkers, and radio still worked fine. It did this 3 times on the way home, also the ABS light came on when everything came back on. After restarting ABS light goes out and no codes were set. My scan gauge also worked fine the whole time. I am assuming there is a common power or ground junction that is loose but haven't found it, so any input is appreciated.

Buehler?

Another place to inspect engine wire harness

Thou likely unrelated but still relevant is main harness wrapped at the EGR? If not you need:

THermo Shield.JPG

Bad connection to the instrument cluster? Crappy thing to pull the cluster just to check. Just a thought because I had mine out and know there are at least three plugs into the gauge cluster. Maybe you van look those up and see if one of them powers/connects the things that didn't work?
Seems unlikely that one would be loose but that's all I know, and that's not much.

Bad connection to the instrument cluster? Crappy thing to pull the cluster just to check. Just a thought because I had mine out and know there are at least three plugs into the gauge cluster. Maybe you van look those up and see if one of them powers/connects the things that didn't work?
Seems unlikely that one would be loose but that's all I know, and that's not much.

Thanks that is my next step, also gonna check wires by egr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom