Gauge pod mount, US driver's side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I am in search of a clean looking gauge pod to mount on the driver's side A-pillar (USA). I want to mount an Innovate boost gauge to keep an eye on supercharger performance but I'm struggling to find anything clean looking. The Aussies have a few single/dual pod options for the right hand pillar, but it would be a little challenging to see the needle clearly that far away. Gratuitous supercharge installation photo for clicks. Thanks!

Ken

IMG-1627.jpg

What about dash mounting using the gamiviti speaker grill plates?

I think there is one for all models at this point.

Thread 'Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions'
Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/gamiviti-200-series-products-solutions.1269607/
I see they have gauge pods for those small diameter usb/voltmeter combos but nothing that looks like it will take a standard automotive gauge, plus a gauge plopped up on top of the dash would look pretty janky imo. I was hoping for a Cravenspeed type solution but they don’t make one for the LC sadly. I might have to custom make one from sheet aluminum.

I see they have gauge pods for those small diameter usb/voltmeter combos but nothing that looks like it will take a standard automotive gauge, plus a gauge plopped up on top of the dash would look pretty janky imo. I was hoping for a Cravenspeed type solution but they don’t make one for the LC sadly. I might have to custom make one from sheet aluminum.
Is there a tablet app that can read these sensors so you could do a digital installation instead? Maybe run the sensor wires into a raspberry pi for the a/d and use that as a source to a ots gui?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom