Gauge Decals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone selling gauge face markings other than "gauge marks".

gauge face.jpg

On my Chevelle I got new stick on gauge faces from a company online called white face gauges. They have them in different colors. I was/am very happy how they turned out on that.

36A7BB81-F3C5-4DE6-9B3C-2D777222A2C6.jpeg

@germaneighter what’s that gauge out of?

The note on the bottom I’ve never seen, and can’t imagine on what vehicle 60mph=1026rpm!

Ah, that makes sense.

Try the interweb search function for gauge face vinyl LINK . There are others as well

A few years back I bought a set off a mudder. He was making vinyl that were recalibrated for 33” tires and 3.70 gears.

@Biscuit are you still around. Is this something you can help with?

Thanks again, BTW.

Last edited:
I'm still around. But I haven't been making those kits for a while. It was much more time intensive than I had expected.

I haven't been able to locate the box with the left overs from back when I made those kits. I took a look this morning and it wasn't in any of the suspected locations in my house.

I might be able to get them made commercially, but there would be compromises made in vinyl finish and durability.

I used a matte white vinyl rated for intermittent salt water immersion over 10 years. I made a decal out of the glossy equivalent for daily driver and it has been parked outside for 6 years and it has out lasted every commercial decal I have put on the car. (Only to be bested by 2 NASA logo stickers on either side of my FJ40 which are unfaded and not cracking after 17.5 years.) That said, this is for an interior application, so commercial options might work.

Let me think about it, I may be able to do some sort of limited group buy for the kits. Much like Fast Eddy does with his rear fender protection.

Id be interested

I'm still around. But I haven't been making those kits for a while. It was much more time intensive than I had expected.

I haven't been able to locate the box with the left overs from back when I made those kits. I took a look this morning and it wasn't in any of the suspected locations in my house.

I might be able to get them made commercially, but there would be compromises made in vinyl finish and durability.

I used a matte white vinyl rated for intermittent salt water immersion over 10 years. I made a decal out of the glossy equivalent for daily driver and it has been parked outside for 6 years and it has out lasted every commercial decal I have put on the car. (Only to be bested by 2 NASA logo stickers on either side of my FJ40 which are unfaded and not cracking after 17.5 years.) That said, this is for an interior application, so commercial options might work.

Let me think about it, I may be able to do some sort of limited group buy for the kits. Much like Fast Eddy does with his rear fender protection.
Hi Mike, was looking at your old thread about your guage facing project. Would be interested in what ever you might have left from your Deluxe pack for a 72 FJ , 33" tires, stock diff. Thanks! -Brian K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom