Gas Tank Hose Diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found a few of my gas tank hose were not connected and a few nipples on the tank are missing hoses. This thing is a bundle of snakes from the filler neck to the tank!!!! Before I start plastering pics of what I’m seeing, I was hoping someone had a tank / filler neck diagram of the hoses and connection points as that would probably explain where my missing hoses go.

pretty sure my last weekend off-roading might have allowed water to get into my tank with these openings. I did notice I was getting some gas splatter when completely filling up....now it makes sense.

Thanks,
ASO

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 18.56.54.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 18.57.30.png

Thanks!! I found that one .... sure wish it was viewed from the other side.

Here is what I found and did so far. This is they filler side of my tank and the hose connectors.

o9dj7qb.jpg

What I found was ....

A. #1 was empty
B. #2 was connected
C. #3 was empty
D. #4 has a hose but not connected
E. #5 was empty

cFIPTSg.jpg

cvOueeI.jpg

After looking at the diagram, I believe
I found the hose for the #1 connection and reconnected it.

lOWkGEK.jpg

kKsSW6g.png

I found the larger braid hose the went on #3 was right there but just unhooked. I hooked it up.

The #4 hose I can’t find if it’s unhooked or possibly a breather hose of sorts.

No idea what goes on #5

QxUY0pv.jpg

The highlighted blue hose was run up to the top of the tank and clearly has a broke nipple in it. I can’t see where it would be connected at.

rWMj0uD.jpg

liv4Bvf.jpg

M4E31rM.jpg

The broke hose runs back up to some sort of filter looking thing on the filler neck.

qIsgS9k.jpg

The LC ran fine with them unhooked and seems to run fine with the ones I was able to reconnect. Not sure if they are really needed or they are some sort of emissions things and that why the were unhooked. As for the hose with the broke nipple in it.....no ideas!!!

I’m pretty sure these openings probably let some water into my tank so if some of these in fact aren’t needed I’ll just get some plugs and plug up the connectors that aren’t needed.

Last edited:
Thank Jblueridge,

This is extremely helpful. I seem to have 2 more connectors ( #4 and #5 ) than your tank. At least I also know the BH hose is a vent to air hose… which makes sense.

I’m gonna plug number 4 and 5 and call it a day !!!!! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom