Gas Gauge Wiring - Squirrels attacked my engine bay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In a matter of a couple days, a squirrel got into my engine bay and ate the sound deadening material on the hood and firewall, and more importantly ate the wriring to my gas and temp gauge.s Having trouble finding any of the missing wiring. Anyone know the colors of the wires to look for and their location?

Also ate the windshield washer tubes and stored about 60 acorns in the driver side corner by the hood hinge and left a bunch of turds all over the radiator cover.

Bastards.

Last edited:
So they disconnected the copper wiring too?

Well, it's just the gas gauge. The temp gauge is working it turns out. I'm just wondering where it comes out of the firewall. I wouldn't think it would be there, but I'd think it was somewhere around the water supply tube for the washer as they chewed that up as well, but I don't see anything.

I'm thinking gauge wire, is in harness coming from fuel pump. Seems it enters cabin under left rear door fender well area. Not sure but may go to back 1/4 tip interior. If so I'd starter looking at this wire block next to frame rail left forward of rear tire.
Fuel tank 11-27-18 (20).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom