Garbage cleanup with Trasharoo bags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mud_Guppie

EBI Cruisers
Threads
Website
www.extremebends.com
I signed up with Dave from Trasharoo at the beginning of June. We’re now a Canadian distributor for their product. www.trasharoo.com

This may be a little late for some of the recent cleanups but there is still a lot of wheeling to do in the future.

Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash bag comes in black, tan, or green. Hauls up to 50 lbs of weight. Fits tires from 29" to 40". There are drain holes in the bottom of bag in case of unexpected leaks. Heavy duty stitching with beefy construction. X-strap design for added strength. UV buckle covers come with every bag. Standard 1-year warranty on buckles and general failures. Sun fade does not fall under warranty.

The first order will consist of black bags with our “EBI” (font only) logo on them. We’ll be running batches of tan and green bags next.

If you would like to order a bag, they’re $55.00 CDN each. The black bags will be arriving by July. Tan and green will be arriving a few weeks later.

I'll be bringing some to the Cruiser show in July.
beige bag on jeep.jpg

Last edited:
So, you're donating one to the Cruiser Days raffle? ;)

I have one and its works great! Nice product and a great way to clean up as you go.

Nice looking bag. Perhaps they would also want to support a Canadian organization like 4WDABC, given all the trail clean up they do?

Leaving the bag hanging on the tire is not a great idea in camp. Bear love garbage and they love chewing on rubber tires. Every night it should be hung high well away from camp.

Nice looking bag. Perhaps they would also want to support a Canadian organization like 4WDABC, given all the trail clean up they do?

Leaving the bag hanging on the tire is not a great idea in camp. Bear love garbage and they love chewing on rubber tires. Every night it should be hung high well away from camp.

I've already left a message with Kim about that

Garbage should be kept clear of the trucks and tents at night for sure. But if not, we sell tires too

So, you're donating one to the Cruiser Days raffle? ;)

there's a chance that could be arranged
I'll have to leave one of the EBI girls at home though

bags are in and ready to go

Couple poor pictures of mine on my brothers HJ.....for those interested in black.

p5156758.jpg
p5156757.jpg

I picked one up and will be putting it through a rough test of Chilcotin mud, water crossings, dust, and everything else I can find. Should make for a good gear review in the Backroader.....now if I could only find a way of getting sponsored in that and not have to buy the gear myself.....:hmm:

I still have some left

They are far more useful than packing garbage. In mine I carry a porta-potty, a Bass Pro Shower enclosure, spare bags, toilet paper, mosquito jacket and hood, bug juice, squeegee, recovery strap, few 12" tent pegs and a bit of trash when there is room. :D:D I power wash with the rest of the rig after trips

Two thumbs up on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom