For Sale Garage sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
assorted parts some old some real old and some new. The 30/30 axles are for a mini truck. Half the stuff I have no clue about and have been with me for more years then I care to remember. Just looking to get fair prices in it . I will throw in stuff as well. Please don't be stupid about when you make an offer cause if you do you will not get it at any cost. I am more then fair as I want this stuff gone . You pay for shipping,you can pay me later after I send it as I'm not checking any rates,what they charge I charge you. Don't want to spend to much time in this. Also one last thing first to pay gets the part not the first to say.

James
631 873 6912

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

assorted parts some old some real old and some new. The 30/30 axles are for a mini truck. Half the stuff I have no clue about and have been with me for more years then I care to remember. Just looking to get fair prices in it . I will throw in stuff as well. Please don't be stupid about when you make an offer cause if you do you will not get it at any cost. I am more then fair as I want this stuff gone . You pay for shipping,you can pay me later after I send it as I'm not checking any rates,what they charge I charge you. Don't want to spend to much time in this. Also one last thing first to pay gets the part not the first to say.

James
631 873 6912

View attachment 1271862

View attachment 1271863

View attachment 1271864

View attachment 1271865
More

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

All hub caps are sold as is the transmission mount to frame

Is the knuckle rebuild kit for drum or disk?
How much?

A.J

Rear tire latch is sold. Also the rear hinges will not be sold for less then
Is the knuckle rebuild kit for drum or disk?
How much?

A.J
its for a mini truck,Marlin stuff

I want $65 for the rear hinges,in case anyone wants to know . That is shipped.

Thanks
James

Rear hinges are sold as well as door limit, and windshield hooks and hold downs and front turn signals.

Interested in the tailgate latches and the license plate bracket. What are you wanting for them?

I am interested in the piece that clamps on the end of the hi lift jack. Price to 91502.

I am interested in the piece that clamps on the end of the hi lift jack. Price to 91502.
$25 shipped to you
Let me know
James

Interested in the tailgate latches and the license plate bracket. What are you wanting for them?
Bracket $45 shipped

Thanks
James

$25 shipped to you
Let me know
James

Sure. PM me your paypal address. I would offer to pick this up when I'm at CMCC next month and save the shipping,cbut I don't know how TSA would feel about it.:eek:

I learned from @Poser 's mistake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom