Garage Cleaning Cruiser Fund Parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It’s time to thin out the garage of parts! I plan to post here steadily. Thanks!

1st up, a brand new never used complete set of Japan made Koito Genuine Toyota 4x6 headlights with the replaceable bulb that takes H1 & H4. Perfect for FJ62 or non USA vehicle. $Pending
06154BA5-E26B-47F4-AACD-055A1F1F9335.jpeg

Last edited:
Second, 5 Goodyear MT/Rs LT315/75R16. These have been lots of fun and still have a lot of fun miles left, about 40% tread left. Spare is older design but never used. Rims included, on vehicle currently. SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:
Next up, a pair of 80 Series tail lights. A couple of minor cracks. Free to friends and family. SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:
New Infinity Reference 3.5” Speakers. $SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:
Brand new pair of Depo LX450 side lights. These side lights are discontinued from Lexus. One is in a yellow bag. $SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:
80 Series genuine Safari Snorkle. Will need some hardware, head and tube to air cleaner. Has 1 broken bolt. Template included.SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:
80 Series Rear bumper. Free or donate to the cruiser fund. Includes both sides. 🤣 SOLD
image.jpg

Last edited:
4 LX570 20” Rims. Fits 100 & 200 Series. $125 for all 4 and center caps.
3D6C2CEA-DC9B-4BB9-A3C8-F0AB04884F0C.jpeg

I have 22r parts for an engine build I didn’t complete. 81-84 style. Block freshly bored. New cam. Head will need work. Will include lots of other parts like timing cover, clutch, alternator, oil pump, springs, retainers, and anything else I find like an engine gasket set. $500

Last edited:
I’ll take the snorkel and the rear bumper!

I love this, I need to do a thread like this.
i feel like the club should orgaize a swap meet for this kinda stuff.

100 Series Rear Crossmember Hitch. Goes inside factory bumper cover, not below. Includes new Toyota Hardware. Verify your model has provisions for it. $75
image.jpg

Original Equipment LX450 Passenger Side Light. $SOLD. Unobtanium.
image.jpg

Last edited:
i feel like the club should orgaize a swap meet for this kinda stuff.
That's a great idea! Would be a good topic of discussion at the next meeting.

80 Series front frame bumpstops with OE hardware used overseas for heavy use. Protects bucket bumpstops on side of frame. $40
image.jpg

Holley Raptor Flowtech 2.5” Turbo Muffler. Perfect for a 40. Gotta couple of Stainless Steel Adapters I’ll throw in. $25
image.jpg

97 80 Series rear driveshaft. Useable, but has some wear. $SOLD
47E7433A-F5F5-4087-A2CC-2F8CAD74AC81.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom