Garage Alpha Grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered the GAOR grille and clear LED lights for my 2014 LX since my original grey is fading even though it's garage parked 99% of the time.
I placed the order on 8/17 and have heard nothing, I did receive an email confirmation, but that's it, no order updates since. I tried emailing, have not received a response and called which goes straight to voicemail. Anyone else order and eventually showed up without any other communication and how long did it take ?

Aye

The Bizarre Trend of stuffing Raptor lights into every grill, of every truck made, has run its course folks...

#stopthemadness
Meh…
If u like it… Do it.
If you don’t…don’t
No sniping required 🤷🏻‍♂️

I ordered the GAOR grille and clear LED lights for my 2014 LX since my original grey is fading even though it's garage parked 99% of the time.
I placed the order on 8/17 and have heard nothing, I did receive an email confirmation, but that's it, no order updates since. I tried emailing, have not received a response and called which goes straight to voicemail. Anyone else order and eventually showed up without any other communication and how long did it take ?
I just looked, from order to delivery was 5 days to MS. I had a total of 4 emails from them, including purchase confirmation. The only email I have is: cs@garagealphaoffroad.com

Good luck!

Bath day yesterday....not quite sunlight...but this is what I've got (added those played out, 'Raptor' lights since my first post)View attachment 3311741View attachment 3311742
I think this is a pretty great look.
Nice work (in my humble opinion).

Do those “raptor lights” serve a function or are they mostly for aesthetics?

I need to go survey their web site, but it would be nice if they made grills designed to hold light bars or other Aux illumination.

I'd think they help with making the front of the vehile visible in dusty conditions

I think this is a pretty great look.
Nice work (in my humble opinion).

Do those “raptor lights” serve a function or are they mostly for aesthetics?

I need to go survey their web site, but it would be nice if they made grills designed to hold light bars or other Aux illumination.
In my opinion, they serve no functional purpose whatsoever! I 'tapped' them into the ignition fuse, so they are on when the truck is running...there's an off chance they aid the daytime running lights for visibility in certain conditions, but that's a helluva stretch to give them any value beyond aesthetically (which is clearly debatable).

I just looked, from order to delivery was 5 days to MS. I had a total of 4 emails from them, including purchase confirmation. The only email I have is: cs@garagealphaoffroad.com

Good luck!
I've tried emailing them 3X and left 2voicemail messages , still no response whatsoever since the order on 8/17, very disappointing, since they won't even respond to email to request a cancellation of the order. I really don't need it at all, would just cancel if they would reply

Last edited:
I was thinking you yankees must have some stupid parties...felt compelled to google lemon party...LOL

Same! LOL

I have now a new term! hahahaha

Now all you two need to do is google Blue Waffles and your tour of the Internet circa twenty years ago will be complete.

I've tried emailing them 3X and left 2voicemail messages , still no response whatsoever since the order on 8/17, very disappointing, since they won't even respond to email to request a cancellation of the order. I really don't need it at all, would just cancel if they would reply
They responded in IG pretty quickly once. Since I showed them the Lexus doesn’t fit into the grille they stopped responding. Sent videos too.

The Lexus not fitting seems to be a common issue and a bit of work with the dremel is needed, but just hope the screws can line up for it though.

I’ll be installing in a bit after painting to match my matte titanium wheels, sliders, and chrome delete.

These grilles are the quickest way to make your refined LX look like a GX.

Update on my order, 4 months after ordering I finally got an update and my order has shipped, they refunded my original order and applied some discounts to the new order, appears they are under new owners now
GarageAlpha just hope the fit is OK and not too much modification needed
LEXUS - https://garagealphaoffroad.com/collections/lexus
Glad they have new management. Old management never responded once I said the Lexus didn’t fit. Going to try to make it fit before I have the grill painted to match my wheels. Eh not great quality and not bad, however definitely requires modification to work.

To another poster here; I agree. If you care about it, the flat plastic does not carry the “prestige” of Lexus. I personally wheel mine hard and don’t mind impacting the Lexus perception other than proving it far more than capable so it was not an issue. That said, I believe painting it will assist In mitigation of that issue. If not, all good. Will be more upset if I can’t get the Lexus to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom