Gamiviti - anybody know someone there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Something went wrong when I ordered the seat gears from Gamiviti last night and it ordered 5X what I need. I immediately sent them an email last night and no response. Hoping someone can provide a phone number as they don't list one on their site. Trying to avoid calling my credit card company and canceling the transaction, vs having someone on the phone fix it easily. Thanks in advance. Great product and the video is phenomenal in its detail. I was able to easily open mine up to confirm damage. Thanks.

Wow. So Tim had already gotten me squared away this morning when I sent that. He called to follow up and all is well. What a great guy and I really appreciated his quick response. I also complimented him on his seat gear repair video. Highest recommendation for that lofty level of customer service!

Hey Doug, appreciate the kind words sir and glad we got this sorted... yeah response times have been a little slow as I've been between the shop and Ouray area 3x in the past 2 weeks for the HIH and SAS events. But I'm back now and in full catchup mode... Anyway I'm sure you've got working seats again by now, so great that these parts are still helpful to everyone and glad you like the video- thanks for actually watching it! :) thanks again sir. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom