gallery of mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
you know what would make this site even better than it is?? A gallery with pictures of forum members rigs with a description of mods. Such and such lift by OME with these tires and name of the manufacturers of all the accessories. I see a roof rack or bumper and search and search to figure who made it and how much it costs. It sure would be nice to see a few different rigs and say to yourself "thats what I want mine to look like" and have the info right there. I know its a new guy thing and once I have owned my LX450 for a few years i'll be more in tune, but a gallery would still be brag spot for everyone, even the lifers here. What are your thoughts on this?

i think we call this an "ROTW" :bang: lol

you know what would make this site even better than it is?? A gallery with pictures of forum members rigs with a description of mods. Such and such lift by OME with these tires and name of the manufacturers of all the accessories. I see a roof rack or bumper and search and search to figure who made it and how much it costs. It sure would be nice to see a few different rigs and say to yourself "thats what I want mine to look like" and have the info right there. I know its a new guy thing and once I have owned my LX450 for a few years i'll be more in tune, but a gallery would still be brag spot for everyone, even the lifers here. What are your thoughts on this?

Thats a great idea.

Thats why we did it several years ago

Several places you can look.

The sticky thread titled "FAQ for 80/LX450 series"

Scroll down to the accessories section and you will see links to threads on bumpers, sliders, etc.

Then scroll down to last section and you will see links for all the ROTW's from the last 3 years.

i'll go check it out, this site has it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom