For Sale GA - Overland Expedition Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spent the better part of my wife's second pregnancy building this only to realize overlanding with two little ones wasn't in the cards. Time to make room in the garage for more kid stuff.

Body is a WeatherGuard 308-3 Pack Rat Drawer Unit with a pair of BetterBuilt Crown 48-in Top Mount Tool boxes and a steel tongue box. Total enclosed storage is approximately 30 cubic feet. Roof rack is a set of Yakima Landing Pads, Control Towers, Load Bars, and LoadWarrior basket with net. Trailer features a 2" rearmounted hitch suitable for carrying a bike rack. Wired with street-legal, all-weather LED lighting. Outfitted with 285/55R16 tires. I will include a custom-built 5x4.5 to 5x150 wheel adapter which will allow you to use your Land Cruiser's spare for the trailer (assuming you own a Toyota with that pattern) and the 5lb propane tank and Herculiner kit pictured in the tongue box.

$4,000

IMG_1211.JPG
IMG_1212.JPG
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1216.JPG

Bump and price drop to $3500. Wife wants this gone. Save my marriage, good karma for you!

Spent the better part of my wife's second pregnancy building this only to realize overlanding with two little ones wasn't in the cards. Time to make room in the garage for more kid stuff.

Body is a WeatherGuard 308-3 Pack Rat Drawer Unit with a pair of BetterBuilt Crown 48-in Top Mount Tool boxes and a steel tongue box. Total enclosed storage is approximately 30 cubic feet. Roof rack is a set of Yakima Landing Pads, Control Towers, Load Bars, and LoadWarrior basket with net. Trailer features a 2" rearmounted hitch suitable for carrying a bike rack. Wired with street-legal, all-weather LED lighting. Outfitted with 285/55R16 tires. I will include a custom-built 5x4.5 to 5x150 wheel adapter which will allow you to use your Land Cruiser's spare for the trailer (assuming you own a Toyota with that pattern) and the 5lb propane tank and Herculiner kit pictured in the tongue box.

$4,000

View attachment 1267458 View attachment 1267459 View attachment 1267460 View attachment 1267461 View attachment 1267462
Is this trailer still available? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom