SOLD GA - OEM F Engine Carburetor Parts/Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an OEM F engine carburetor that was obtained in a parts lot. I’m not sure of the year but I’m sure one of the gurus will chime in and clarify. I’m guessing early 70’s. This carb will need a good cleaning and rebuild. It might have something missing so look closely at the pics.
$100 plus the ride.
NOTE - I just shipped one just like this to CA priority mail and it wasn’t cheap. It is possible that I could partially dismantle it and get it in a priority box but it will not fit fully in tact.

C1766552-172D-46BB-B966-AEEB67DD2DD5.jpeg

I’m having issues with getting pics to load so if anyone is interested let me know and I can get you some b

Just seeing this for the first time. Defiitely 2F vintage. Possibly’76. Should be a date code stamped up top near the fuel inlet.
Important to know if the threads on the fuel inlet are damaged. Hard to tell from pic. Pivot bolt on accel pump arm definitely not stock. Possible linkages missing.

Do both throttle plates move? I’ve had a few carbs in the last couple of years that didn’t, but the sellers failed to mention that. :rolleyes:

Possibly interested. Would you mind getting a shipping quote for me to my shop?

Mark,
I will address your questions tomorrow. Thanks for the insight on the carb.

Does the fuel cut solenoid have a wire on it?

Mark I will be in the shop in a little while and i will check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom