GA Cruisers - October Meeting / New Year Approaching (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rjs78

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello to all. Another year is just about up - they seem to go by faster! As we near the end of 2018, it's a good time to reconnect, tell war and wrenching stories, and talk about the club, where we want to go with it, and who can serve as club officers. The next monthly meeting is Tuesday Oct 2 (the first Tuesday of the month) at Fuddruckers on NorthPoint Pkwy in Alpharetta (near NorthPoint Mall.) We congregate in the kids room (with games and cartoons - appropriate for us.) Please join us Tuesday! If you're unable to attend this meeting, please post, PM or email your thoughts, and/or if you can make the November meeting (11/6 at same location.)

Thanks, RJ (2018 Membership and Treasurer)

I'm going to plan on being there as well. My truck might still be at the shop getting tires mounted and suspension aligned though.

I am going to do my best to come and meet you guys for my first meeting. GA if you don't have your LC I can most likely pick you up if you need a ride.

Pfft. Nothin' but a hooptie fleet.

(technically it's my 4th but my limousine is in storage in VA :) )

If I can get this lift kit installed by end of tomorrow, I'll bring the LC. Otherwise, I'll be in the other car but I plan to be there.

Great to hear from you guys! See you there!

"Official" start time is 7:30 but folks start showing up early for food and BS.

wow, I just noticed there's a regional section in IH8mud...never noticed it. so I'm assuming this is a monthly meeting on every first Tuesdays of the month?

Headed that way shortly. Do most people eat during the meeting or is it encouraged to chow down prior to?

I'll be the guy with the blue 100 looking awkward and unfamiliar.

See y'all soon!

nice meeting you all last night. looking forward to joining you in some drives in the future.

nice meeting you all last night. looking forward to joining you in some drives in the future.

This. Was really cool getting to meet everyone. Looks like a great group of people and I'm ready to do some trails together. Thanks for letting me take part.

I have to try to hit this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom