GA Cruisers Club, where are they now???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We had 5 this weekend but I guess we were too far from the Atlanta parking lots…

I was going to nominate myself for treasurer but forgot cause I was looking for my wallet.

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

View attachment 2852110
View attachment 2852111
View attachment 2852112

"forgot cause I was looking for my wallet" LOL!!!! And not a single guy on this board knows the story. These are the antics everyone else misses out on! A shame.

Glad you guys had a good time, sorry I missed it but family first... Figures Randy sells a rig that blows up outta the gate, wonder how much he refunded.:flipoff2:

"forgot cause I was looking for my wallet" LOL!!!! And not a single guy on this board knows the story. These are the antics everyone else misses out on! A shame.

Glad you guys had a good time, sorry I missed it but family first... Figures Randy sells a rig that blows up outta the gate, wonder how much he refunded.:flipoff2:
We missed having you.

It was funny watching Randy spot his old rig. Think Jon may be a keeper though. He was keeping the broke parts for trophies.

@tgreco……”Forgot my wallet”……:rofl:…..you are so funny. One doesn’t forget it 12 times.

It appears Randy sold it with a broken axle as well. Talk about knowing when to let go, outstanding job, love it.

Who bought Randy’s 3 legged blown up rig?

@tgreco……”Forgot my wallet”……:rofl:…..you are so funny. One doesn’t forget it 12 times.

It appears Randy sold it with a broken axle as well. Talk about knowing when to let go, outstanding job, love it.

Who bought Randy’s 3 legged blown up rig?

That is not the only thing Randy owns that blows up and has 3 legs.

You might or might not would win that bet :flipoff2: I think @CID 96 is missing us a little after the coronarita the other night.
happy to hear that

Does he yell out “Let’s Go Brandon” as he inflates him?
He yells go Brandon at everything. Randy I swear if Ginger Billy 's brother from another mother

Last edited:
Well we’ve really managed to derail this thread…:flipoff2:

Sure enough. Someones thinking “I don’t know where the GA Cruisers are now and I wished I never asked the question“
Would someone please put the lid back on these crazy people!

Well,...there might be another LC in my not so distant future. Won't be able to run with you big dogs, but definitely looking forward to getting back in an old LC.
is okay, 14 years of being on this forum oughta allow for a few privileges.

where are they now? As said months ago we're around

Bringing up old memories, here's a vid from one of the outings back at that invite only park right west of the Dawsonville outlets. I was still a kid back then and really appreciated all the older crowd had to offer. Heck I still have Nick's old windows sitting in my attic!

Then school got busy, got a demanding job and priorities changed. Now my 80 has been sitting in my parents back yard for almost 4 years . But the more pics I see of the old days the more motivated I am to rebuild the old girl and get back wheeling.

Thanks Larry.

I go back to 2008 and been a part ever since. The core guys are still around (4-5 of us) and we still ride regularly and work on rigs about every week, we just don't post up about it for attention. For instance I just replaced the gears in my rear t-case, Tony just put hydro steering on, Nick linked his 4R and John bought an old bronco). We're scheduled to go to AOP next weekend and anyone interested can join in. After that Hawk Pride in mid May, (maybe) GSMTR in June, then thinking Sand Hollow/Moab in October. On occasion we get a straggler that comes by and needs something and then quietly moves on.

Josh- married in CA, Ben G still local, Sidney - sold out, Tom & Robert still local, 4xSteve is in Tx but we still see him, Henry retired to NC, Dave to UT. So many other good guys just scattered to the wind. Man the campfire memories... how I do miss it.

Those left (me, John, Nick, Tony, Randy(?)) basically went hardcore, red label tires, cut up rigs, etc but there's tremendous opportunity for the stock-ish crowd to do something with the club.

When the meetings stopped early last year (Covid) the satellite members kinda wondered off. As the months passed and life happened the official events stopped and involvement fell off. That's where it sits today.

Right now the club badly needs leadership so if there's an interest I throw out what I know if it helps. I just dont have the interest in doing it again, prefer the quieter side now. The Facebook page gets some traffic and there's still a little $ in the account for investing, if only there was someone who..

Anyway, where are they now - still around just quietly. :flipoff2:
HenDog for prez!!!!
🖕😂🖕

This place is dead. I'm around and still beating on Toyota's like they owe me money. Just picked up a new welder and plasma cutter to build with. I mainly just run my coondogs now but I think I beat my truck harder hunting, than I do wheeling.

This place is dead. I'm around and still beating on Toyota's like they owe me money. Just picked up a new welder and plasma cutter to build with. I mainly just run my coondogs now but I think I beat my truck harder hunting, than I do wheeling.
I know right? Weird how that happens. Another club I have been in (not cars) is dying too after a good ten years.

I know right? Weird how that happens. Another club I have been in (not cars) is dying too after a good ten years.

Probably sounds bad to say ...
This chapter essentially went into a medically induced coma 17 years on the hope of a miracle drug to bring it back to health rather than just pulling the plug. Months ago, Scott Smith posted questions to explore interest and energy level to bring the chapter out of a coma ... or father a new one and let this one be harvested at the organ donation center. Limited response to Scott appeared to imply low interest/energy. I hope that I am reading the responses wrong.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wish you guys weren’t on the other end of the state. 😊
4D6FC3D7-FB68-48B2-87D8-1462D0884AC9.jpeg

I just got me a new toy. Soon ill be back on the trails. I hope to see some of you guys soon. It sure sucks the club has died out. Id be interested in bringing it back to life as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom