GA Cruisers Christmas Party 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wheeling is planned for Saturday, but if we could get permission to wheel Sunday or Monday, i would be down since Monday is a holiday...

I read in the events thread that there might be wheeling at Ralphs. Is that gonna be Saturday or Sunday if it happens? Cause I can't do Saturday; I could do Sunday or Monday (dependant on if the crawler is back up to snuff and comes with me).
Well the Gecko won't be accompanying me on the trip to Atlanta but I'm down to join anyone Sunday or Monday still if the wheeling happens then. :steer:

(The teardown has begun!) :wrench:

food reminder

Please remember this will be potluck style party. So please bring a dish (with f:Dood in it) to share.
Here is what we will provide
Bison (I have about 2 lbs, so this will be nibblers, not a steak dinner for one):flipoff2:
Sandwich meat platter and mini buns
potato chips
pickles
Andrews Salsa and chips
Non-alcoholic beverages (Coke, sprite?)

Post up what you will bring.....

Also bring any pics or videos to watch of wheeling.

Last edited:
Need a Head count for food

Hey All,

We need a headcount ASAP.
I have to order food in the next day or so.

THanks,

Andrew

I'm in +1 unless the house in Tampa finally closes then it'll be just me. Bringing Rotel dip.

Me, Sid, John and Adam are also looking to wheel Ralph's on Saturday assuming we hear back from him.

I'm in and bringing the same spicy meat & cheese dip like last year.

Most likely can't wheel Saturday, only Sunday or Monday if anyone does that.

Miranda and I will be there and we are bringing a dessert...

I am planning on wheeling on Saturday too...I might be up for wheeling/trail making on Sunday too if we can...what do you think Ted (since this is your backyard)

The weather outlook for this weekend looks great...

I'm in and bringing the same spicy meat & cheese dip like last year.

Most likely can't wheel Saturday, only Sunday or Monday if anyone does that.

I am planning on wheeling on Saturday too...I might be up for wheeling/trail making on Sunday too if we can...what do you think Ted (since this is your backyard)

The weather outlook for this weekend looks great...

I know Sid and Adam were looking at Saturday, John too but I'm up for either day. All depends on Ralph, I got a text message back from him last night that didn't sound positive about Saturday due to the rain. Might help if we bump to Sunday and give it an extra day to dry out. I'll get back with him on Friday afternoon and we can make the call from there. Either way it's gonna be a sloppy freak fest. :steer:

I would be up for some muddy adventures on sunday....
I know Sid and Adam were looking at Saturday, John too but I'm up for either day. All depends on Ralph, I got a text message back from him last night that didn't sound positive about Saturday due to the rain. Might help if we bump to Sunday and give it an extra day to dry out. I'll get back with him on Friday afternoon and we can make the call from there. Either way it's gonna be a sloppy freak fest. :steer:

Have a great time guys I'll be at the Firehouse:frown::frown::frown:But a week from Saturday I'll be on some Black Sand Beaches on the Big Island Of our 50th State-Merry Christmas Bitches :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Me + 1. What dish are you short? What time Sat nite?

RJ

For those looking to ride this weekend...

I have not heard back from Ralph since Tue evening but I would not get my hopes up for either day. As most of you know I live pretty close by and given the amount of rain this week I could probably bury a rig in the back yard, maybe not mine but certainly Andrews! :flipoff2:

This is a LOOONG shot, but if we don't ride [Sunday], would anyone be interested in a shop day to help me assemble my triple cases? I don't know if I can get the trans out of the crawler and loaded along with the spare case (still mounted to a 4spd) loaded from the upper deck of my trailer tonight, but I'll try for it if it's something anyone is interested in.

This is a LOOONG shot, but if we don't ride [Sunday], would anyone be interested in a shop day to help me assemble my triple cases? I don't know if I can get the trans out of the crawler and loaded along with the spare case (still mounted to a 4spd) loaded from the upper deck of my trailer tonight, but I'll try for it if it's something anyone is interested in.
Got it out and bringin it!
See everyone at the party tomorrow night :beer::popcorn:and I'll be at John's :wrench: Sunday :bounce:

Can't make it tonight. Can we reschedule???? :p

Can't make it tonight. Can we reschedule???? :p

Well looks like I'll be staring and Andrew and john all night, be there around 7:30 or pushing 8:00

Sorry y'all I couldn't make it. I washed all the mud off my truck, and after I was done I was way too tired. Even went out and got a rotisserie chicken to bring. I'll try and make it to the next one. Hope y'all have a good time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom