Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haven't posted up in these parts...figured I'd say hello! I'm in Lilburn and have seen a couple 80's in town recently.
My brother and I are planning on hitting Earls Ford, hop onto the GA Traverse Trail, and then on to Tray Mtn tomorrow. Anyone driven that route before?

My brother has a stock KJ (I know, heresy. I'm working on converting him)... I thought that'd be a good trail to do with a stock liberty in tow. :rolleyes:

anybody else see this pic? Was recently taken at the cove after a rain storm.

44213896_1898186640259145_7267237101811269632_o.jpg

Hey guys! I am new to the LC community. I just bought a 1977 Sky Blue FJ40. I am looking to meet some other LC guys!

Are you all meeting Dec 4th? If so, where?

Thanks,

Matthew

Welcome to the community! The meetings are at the Fuddruckers on North Point Pkwy. I'm going to try to make it out with my 76 FJ40 and hope to see you there.

Welcome to the community! The meetings are at the Fuddruckers on North Point Pkwy. I'm going to try to make it out with my 76 FJ40 and hope to see you there.
Awesome! I will try to make it!! Hope to see you guys there!

Matthew

Awesome! I will try to make it!! Hope to see you guys there! Matthew

I was hoping to get there last night, but could not. I will hopefully be there in Jan. I look forward to meeting you guys!!

Matthew

Looking at maybe picking up a 2005 Tacoma. It is a 4.0L, 4wd, auto, double cab with 205,000mi. The mileage worries me a little but I think the price may be right. It sounds like the price is going to be $5-6k which seems good compared to what’s for sale on the web.

Anybody have any personal knowledge of these trucks, common issues, etc? It seems this motor has had good long term reliability.

Has it had head gaskets ? They were an issue in 05 and 06

No on the HG which after some brief reading may be a turn off. Saw the rust issues as well which is easier to diagnose.

I'm sick to death of those Chevy commercials, thought this was funny.

Anyone know who this is? I saw him rolling through Lilburn around 1:00pm and got excited to see another cruiser in my town. :bounce:

IMG_2840.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom