SOLD [GA ] 60s to early 70s Complete cluster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JVZii

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
For sale is a great "3 bulb" cluster. This has the old style screw in speedometer and no circuit board on the back.

The cluster is in great shape. Technically it is a later series. The speedometer housing is plastic and the odometer rolls from the top down (older metal versions roll from the bottom up). However this cluster will drop into any FJ40 from 66 to 72.
The case is clean and all of the gauges are clear and functioning. Also I will send 3 led lights with the cluster. I have harnesses for an extra cost if you need one.

The bezel is painted jt outfitters silver which is a good match and easy to source if you want to paint other things to match.

Note I have some decent original bezels if you are trying to stay authentic. Let me know.

$225 Shipped.

Thanks
Jack
IMG_20210512_162843.jpg
IMG_20210512_162847.jpg
IMG_20210512_162850.jpg
IMG_20210512_162858.jpg
IMG_20210512_162934.jpg
IMG_20210512_162948.jpg

Looks nice. Several questions for you:
What is the part number stamped on the case?
In the photo, what are the white specks on the black speedo plate-- paint chips-- or are they dust or chips in the glass above it?

Thanks for the inquiry. These old cluster don't have a part number stamped on them that I have ever seen. But here is the stamp maybe decodes into a part number.
IMG_20210512_205928.jpg

There are no big scratches or chips and no paint was used. These hi def pics an inch away from the screen are a torture test for cleanliness. A tiny piece of dust looks like a boulder in the pic.

I cleaned the outside of the glass and gave the face a squirt of air and it looks pretty clear.

IMG_20210512_205855.jpg

Thanks for keeping me honest
Jack

I’m really surprised it hasn’t sold; it’s a great deal for a hard to find part.

Jack,

You do nice work; no criticism intended. Thanks for the re-shoot and GLWS !

Pm incoming

Also thanks for the kind words above ☝️. It means a lot coming from some of Muds big guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom