SOLD [GA ] 60s to early 70s Complete cluster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JVZii

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
For sale is a great "3 bulb" cluster. This has the old style screw in speedometer and no circuit board on the back. This cluster should drop into all FJ40s from the mid 60s to 1972. I will also send 3 new led bulbs.

The speedometer is an early style steel housing with the odometer that rolls up from the bottom. The speedometer is tight and well mannered (meaning it does not jump around at speed). The gauges all work and are clear with no rust stains.

However the best part of this cluster is the bezel. The bezel is a great example of old time OEMness. There are a couple of scratches and small dents but there is no rust and the paint is really good. This is the cluster you want for your all original rig. I have not tried any aggressive cleaning which would likely make it look even better. .

$300 Shipped.

Thanks
Jack

Other stuff

I can reset the odometer to any value you would like. I often set the odometer to 99989 and run it over to make sure there are no issues with the wheels.

If OEM is not important, I do have nicely finished jt outfitters bezels for a reduced price.

I do have a couple of late style harnesses if you need one (these are the 2 plug harnesses with 6 contacts on one and 2 on the other).

IMG_20210518_195635__01.jpg
IMG_20210518_195817.jpg
IMG_20210518_195805.jpg
IMG_20210518_195755.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom