SOLD GA: 2016 Magnetic Grey over black LC stage 2 Icon lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really shouldn’t be looking at 200 ads....... I like your mods & I have thought about selling my 80.

But mine (80) -isn’t stock, all mods can be un-done but I’d have to liquidate the Tundra too.

To the top. Would also entertain cash and trade for a clean 60

I’m penciling out what would make sense, me selling the’12 CM Tundra & ‘97 80, using my lender app to do real $$ stuff.

I could swing it, if the 200 is within lender parameters per their app.

We should PM a bit - I‘d like to talk details & prior ownership, see if I should progress further in the thinking of selling my 2 & going to a single-runner/DD - for me.

LMK / Thx! - Ben

Edit : @KDAWG97m3 - tagged you so mebbe we start talking. /Edit.

(tagged wrong guy / not seller just prior)

Last edited:
more pics

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet. Did you list it on Cargurus? I sold my previous 200 in under 48hrs on there. Personally think you’re nuts trading it for an 80 series. 🤪 Great looking rig, good luck to you.

I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet. Did you list it on Cargurus? I sold my previous 200 in under 48hrs on there. Personally think you’re nuts trading it for an 80 series. 🤪 Great looking rig, good luck to you.
I don’t want to trade it. It just helps get the deal done

Cargurus is tough because prices are wide ranging for the 200's right now. A clean stocker 2016/same miles just sold for $46k on there. But the cheap ones are typically on there for just a day or two and gone. So you have to follow Cargurus closely to see ranges. And recall many of the dealer prices on there are just "asking"......where a deal settles out isnt seen on there.

Cargurus is tough because prices are wide ranging for the 200's right now. A clean stocker 2016/same miles just sold for $46k on there. But the cheap ones are typically on there for just a day or two and gone. So you have to follow Cargurus closely to see ranges. And recall many of the dealer prices on there are just "asking"......where a deal settles out isnt seen on there.
If you think dealers are lowering prices by thousands on 200s right now you are very much mistaken.

If you think dealers are lowering prices by thousands on 200s right now you are very much mistaken.
Haha. These people are funny. the next 2016 with 60k miles that is for sale for 46, PLEASE CALL ME. I’ll give them 50.

back on march 20:

Following Cargurus closely you see the $46-50k ones pop up and go away real fast....within a day or two. Ive called dealers same day of them popping up and they are gone in under 6-8hrs. I drove to a local dealer within 6 hours and it was sold the evening prior. If you look closely - theres .toyota dealer ones with CPO's in the $55-60range which arent selling - hence why they linger for weeks. So again what pricing you actually see on there........isnt whats actually selling on there. And Toyota dealers DO move on price quite a bit on there with their CPO vehicles. The tool waay down bottom of pages shows the initial asking price...and high and low that a dealer has altered on cargurus. From what ive seen...theres usually about a $2-3k difference on average, with $6k swing being the biggest ive seen with a Mercedes dealer/ trade in one owner $50k 50k miler that sold within hours of the price drop. I called on that one also within 6 hours and was long gone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom