SOLD Delete (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleting my post.

The part where the body was removed from the frame to restore it. Happy to send pics bud. Maybe you should be informed before you speak

I deleted my post before you replied, because I realize it wasn’t constructive. Thanks though.

Is my vision correct in seeing a baby/young child in the backseat of photo 8. Rock-a-by baby. Breaking them in young. ha

Updated the title to appease the keyboard warriors who have little else to do with their time

Restomod mud trucks are a dime a dozen down here in Florida, and that is what you have there. I appreciate the build, really I do. But I am far from a keyboard warrior, I have currently 4 cruisers, and a few racers, do my own work and have a day job. That looks like you spent a considerable amount of time and money on your truck, but 50k? As I said, GLWTS.

You managed to leave off “internet troll” on the resume you left. Get a life dude

Do you even lift bro?

Frame off resto is a pretty easy definition. Again, looks like you spent a lot of money to have a bunch of people do a lot of stuff to resto-mod your truck. Again, I like it.
Been on this site 6 years longer than you, and probobly 10 more cruisers, and I have never stuffed a chevy engine in any of them and tried to sell them for 50. I hear there is a company doing that, I think their name is ICON.
I love this site and these trucks, so cry if you want, but your mud truck isn't a restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom