G-braves on the 17th of July (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got Ten box seats for the Braves game in Gwinnett on the 17th of July. The game starts at 2:05. I have two parking passes up for grabs the first two folks that pay there membership dues at the meeting get the parking passes. Let's meet up early for some tailgateing and fun.

Sounds great Dennis. Myself and the wife are in.
:beer:

I have one ticket left.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, whats up for this event. We gonna meet somewhere and all pull in together and tailgate before the game or are we just meeting at the stadium and going to the game?

yeah i dunno, guess we were gonna figure it out on Saturday. you comin' to Ralphs?

yeah i dunno, guess we were gonna figure it out on Saturday. you comin' to Ralphs?

Probably won't make it to Ralph's, to much work to do. But I'll be at the game on
Sunday. If we are going to tailgate before the game we need to get something put together call me on Saturday after ya'll discuss it and let me know what I'll be needing to bring. Ya'll have fun at Ralph's and as usual call me if you get into trouble and need some help.

Ya'll have fun at Ralph's and as usual call me if you get into trouble and need some help.

I'll call or shoot ya an email. Not for nothin' but the last you said that... :eek::eek::eek:

I'll call or shoot ya an email. Not for nothin' but the last you said that... :eek::eek::eek:

Please call or post up here I won't have access to e-mail past Saturday afternoon.

Please call or post up here I won't have access to e-mail past Saturday afternoon.

I'll post it up tomorrow evening. by the way, happy birthday you putz

alright guys here's the plan for tomorrow:

Tailgating in the G-Braves Parking lot about 12:30. We're thinking just simple, bring a chair, a subway sandwich and your choice of beverages but you do what you want. Robin bailed out [STRIKE]so there's one more ticket available, speak up now[/STRIKE].

Game is at 2:00

Never been so I don't know for sure but sounds like there's just 1 big parking lot thus can't say for sure where we'll be, just listen for Downhill Dave heckling.

Ben & everyone else for that matter -- you have my cell #

I'm assuming this still applies: http://gwinnett.braves.milb.com/documents/2009/05/16/586150/1/Parking_at_Gwinnett_Stadium3.pdf?sid=t431

Last edited:
Robin bailed out so there's one more ticket available, speak up now.

Ill take the ticket, I spoke to the boss and she cleared me for the game. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom