Wanted FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm on the market for an 80 series again.

I've already had one with a 3fe, i got hit, it got totaled, blah blah blah, now i'm looking for an 80 with the 1fze (thats right isnt it, 4.5 24 valve?)

Would like it to be factory locked but not to big of a deal.
Color is a non issue.
MUST be in good condition structurally and as far as the drive train goes, visually is less of a concern but i DONT want ANY rust.
Mileage less than 150k but thats negotiable.
I'm in NC and dont mind driving.

O yeah i would also consider some 100 series but it would have to be one of those perfect deal type things as i'm really looking for an 80

ditto on budget? I got a 95 thats just few dollars cheaper than his ^ :D

Ha ha... not looking for something super built but would appreciate pics and prices anyway. jfz i think i've seen yours before i used to work in greensboro.

I'm not stating by "budgett" so that if someone has one they want to sell and would take x and see's that i'll buy it for xx and then ups their price... if that makes sense...

Anyway thanks, let me know the info on the rigs.

O and how about any major fixes... ie. HG birfs etc...

Send me a pm and I will give you the run down on my 93 FZJ 80 that is fully locked

97 land cruiser might be forsale soon

I have a friend that owns a 1 owner 97 land cruiser stocked with lockers about 135k miles. Very good condition two tone silver color with leather I dont think its a 40th edition. Told me he was going to put it on the market in a week or two. He was guessing price range 9-10k. Just thought I would see if someone was interested. I would estimate overall condition is 8 out of 10 maybe slightly better.

I have a friend that owns a 1 owner 97 land cruiser stocked with lockers about 135k miles. Very good condition two tone silver color with leather I dont think its a 40th edition. Told me he was going to put it on the market in a week or two. He was guessing price range 9-10k. Just thought I would see if someone was interested. I would estimate overall condition is 8 out of 10 maybe slightly better.

where are you located? I might be interested.

I'll look hard at an fj80 as well if anyone has one of those they want to part with somewhere within a days drive...

Josh! good to see your in the market again man. I knew you wouldnt stay away for long. Il be home in about a month and a half so hopefully you have found something by then. I am currently ordering and stockpiling parts back home for a little "build" when I get back.

I just PM'ed you. Here is what I am lloking to sell for $4500.

Thanks,
Picture 029.jpg
Picture 035.jpg
Picture 114.jpg

Hey edd whats up man long time.... Hit me up when you're home if you dont have my number anymore pm me... cruiser or not we need to drink some beers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom