FZJ80 Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TOY350

#1 Super Guy
SILVER Star
Threads
If anyone is in need of a set of 16x8 stock 80 series wheels, my local Toyota dealer has a set they offered me for $100. The center caps say special edition or something on a couple of them, I think the caps are mismatched. The wheels look like they are in decent shape but could probably use a polishing. I don't know if they would let me in to take pictures without buying them.

Just thought I would put it out there if someone was in need, I didn't need a second set myself.

TOY350

emailed you.

Email sent to Bahndo111. Pretty sure the dealer knows $100 is a good deal and he just wanted them picked up for that, don't think they want to hassle shipping them. I can ship them at cost with some boxes from the local tire/wheel center. I'm just playing middle man as a favor to mudders here because I thought the deal was good for someone that needs them. I can use a UPS corporate account to get a better deal on shipping too.

Waiting to here back from Bahndo111, Chitown you are next if he passes.

email replied

Picking up wheels today for Bahndo111.

sweeet, thanks man!

Boxed them up and have them in the garage. Shipping to Baltimore, MD 21220 (I guessed) is $23.88 each via UPS Ground.

Reply to the gmail I send and we can work out the details from there.

SOLD

D*m@*!& What a good deal!!

Ask them if they have another set.

cd :cool:

They just had the one set sitting there for 4 years and said "Hey take these for $100", I didn't need but I knew someone would. Sorry.

got'em yesterday, thanks to mud and a HUGE thanks to TOY350!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom