For Sale FZJ80 wheels set of 5 Spokane, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
CC5C4E06-3E60-4BB7-A976-AA338B567781.jpeg
I have a set of five 80 series wheels from my rig I sold. They won’t fit a 5th gen 4Runner much to my disappointment so I’m going to free up some garage space. Some scuffs but decent overall shape. Tires are 50% or less TOYO open country 295’s.

They are the shank style, NON-acorn.

$300 and can possibly deliver to western WA.

$

698407D2-52DC-4D43-B4A0-F6B827845844.jpeg

698407D2-52DC-4D43-B4A0-F6B827845844.jpeg

Would love these if we could find a way to get them to norcal

I’m not sure how active the mud ship page is but that’s an option. I can likely get the tires to Seattle if that helps because I drive there frequently for work so I can probably fit them in my 4Runner in one or two trips.

Would you happen to have a set of lug nuts to go with the wheels?

Would you happen to have a set of lug nuts to go with the wheels?

I know I did but I lost a lot of stuff in the divorce so I’ll have to look when i get home this weekend. There’s a decent chance I still have them. Are you interested if I do?

May be interested. The stick wheels I have use acorn nuts. Mine are ok but getting beat up by rocks so I’m just thinking queasy i my eventual need for another set. I like the oem wheels. Sucks to loose your nuts in a divorce! Haha

I live to your West in Battle Ground. Btw, I wouldn’t want the tires. I assume you have 4 wheels Total?

May be interested. The stick wheels I have use acorn nuts. Mine are ok but getting beat up by rocks so I’m just thinking queasy i my eventual need for another set. I like the oem wheels. Sucks to loose your nuts in a divorce! Haha

I live to your West in Battle Ground. Btw, I wouldn’t want the tires. I assume you have 4 wheels Total?
Lol yeah definitely feels that way. Sorry I didn’t clarify it’s a set of 5. Sounds good I come to the west side regularly. I’m in long view today actually

Pending sale

Sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom