Fzj80 vss info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. Looking to pick some people’s brain about a vss signal.

Doing this dmax swap and trying to get a proper vss signal. I’m thinking about tapping into the factory vss signal from the transfercase and modifying it with a Dakota digital sgi-100bt. Has anyone done this before? I think it might be the cause for my truck going into limp mode.

Thanks

Can you adapt a gm tone ring and vss?
Unfortunately I’ve tried doing something similar to this and it’s just not working well. If I can modify the signal coming from the vss then I can possibly use that. I also thought about using a abs sensor. They are 40 tooth I think. I need to clarify this

Unfortunately I’ve tried doing something similar to this and it’s just not working well. If I can modify the signal coming from the vss then I can possibly use that. I also thought about using a abs sensor. They are 40 tooth I think. I need to clarify this
May want to call bully dog or banks. They might be able to help.

call these guys, it sounds like you just need to change the pulse coming from the transfer case, they make mechanical ones as well which I like for the simplicity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom