Builds fzj80 projects.. turbo, h151, unimog portal swaps etc.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, its my daily fzj80 turbo.. boost is 0.5 bar and it runs enough for me..

engine mods

cometic gasket
arp headbolts
acl race bearings
oem piston/rings
ferrea exhaust valves
borg warner sx300
44mm tial wg
t4 chrome manifold
id1050x injectors
tomei reg
walbro pump
ecumaster ecu
mishimoto intercooler
porsche cayanne trans cooler
innovate afr&egt
k&n filter, custom airbox

car mods
hood scoop
2“ lift
33“ yokohomas
12k winch
drawing, 2nd batt, fridge
20200224_100909.jpg

Last edited:
Coil packed 1FZ too, nice. I'd like to see a better view of the IC tube/hose routing. Is ECU Master a piggy back or stand alone?

Coil packed 1FZ too, nice. I'd like to see a better view of the IC tube/hose routing. Is ECU Master a piggy back or stand alone?

ecumaster is standalone, control fuel, ignition, idle parameters. oem ecu is for auto gearbox..

hot side goes side of chasis and cold side is under the headlight.. i think it is a good solution for left hand side 80s, i dont want use any water to air intercooler because of pump needs etc. its a daily car, more simple is more reliable.. and the iat is nearly 24-25c when its on boost and ambient is 10c.

20200428_180330.jpg
20200428_171610.jpg
20200422_214114.jpg
20200422_213708.jpg

Ben uzun zamandır Land Cruiser dünyanın içinde parça uzmanlık yapıyorum.

Yedek parça destek lazımsa ben yardım edebilirim.
cok tesekkurler, fzj80 ve uzj100 sahibiyim bende simdi hedefim 40 ihtiyac halinde rahatsiz ederim sizi :)

Amazing job on the intercooler and piping! Airbox looks great too. I've been thinking about how to crack that egg for a few years now. Too bad you have to weld your own end tanks to get a decent sized cooler that fits properly with inlet/outlet on the same side.

If you have dimensions or drawings on your intercooler, I'd love to see what you did :beer:

Amazing job on the intercooler and piping! Airbox looks great too. I've been thinking about how to crack that egg for a few years now. Too bad you have to weld your own end tanks to get a decent sized cooler that fits properly with inlet/outlet on the same side.

If you have dimensions or drawings on your intercooler, I'd love to see what you did :beer:
Screenshot_20200527-003722_WhatsApp.jpg

intercooler is mishimoto mmu ic 10 which is 700hp raiting, you can easily do this job..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom