For Sale Fzj80 transmission out of a 1997, about 150k miles. $200 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im in socal (Placentia, ca) and was keeping this transmission as a spare. Unfortunately, don't have space anymore and need to let it go. Asking $200 OBO. call or text 909 730 0950 ask for patel.

No shipping, local pickup only.

As far as i know it ran properly. I bought it from another mud member, cyclosteve. It came with a supercharged engine, but i changed direction and bought a 1st gen 4runner and decided not to do the supercharger. Here is the original thread where i purchased the tranny.

As far as i know it ran properly. I bought it from another mud member, cyclosteve. It came with a supercharged engine, but i changed direction and bought a 1st gen 4runner and decided not to do the supercharger. Here is the original thread where i purchased the tranny.

do you know if this will fit a 1996?

my only issue is that i am in MN. what do u think shipping will be? maybe take road trip? i did read the steve guy so i am interested.

Sorry, i dont want to ship it because i dont have a way to get it to you safely because I cant crate it. However, i can drop it off locally within 50 miles of 92871 to whoever you choose and they can get it over to you.

can you post a picture of the serial tag? Its on the opposite side you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom