FZJ80 Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If woody or a mod would/could drop out the IP of the posts and perhaps an email address alot could be done re: tracking down this guy's real ID and info.

Just sayin'

If woody or a mod would/could drop out the IP of the posts and perhaps an email address alot could be done re: tracking down this guy's real ID and info.

Just sayin'
There is some liabilites with doing that unless it was for legal action, someone beating his ass cause he found him on Mud might not be good.............deserved but not good.

I have no doubt there is a liability issue. If lenross could prove payment and lack of receipt of the product though, it would at least give him a lead to chase.

This Alex guy jipped me for a dual filler and an OZ overhead console w/ fuel guage back in May. I paid a fair price of $350 USD via Paypal - no refund and no returned msgs. I'm pretty green to this forum - but buyer beware. I'm in Canada - anyone in Denver who wants to collect can keep it!

This Alex guy jipped me for a dual filler and an OZ overhead console w/ fuel guage back in May. I paid a fair price of $350 USD via Paypal - no refund and no returned msgs. I'm pretty green to this forum - but buyer beware. I'm in Canada - anyone in Denver who wants to collect can keep it!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts...e.html?highlight=overhead+console+dual+filler

"She went out two days ago so keep an eye out, haha confirm once you get it so all the drama is done haha. Alex"

:mad:

that fawker should have to eat his dinner through a straw! I hear a witch hunt in the works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom