For Sale FZJ80 SUPERCHARGER TRD/Kazuma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello MUD peeps....

I am thinking I am going to sell my used Supercharger I bought last year. This Supercharger was originally on CycloSteves rig. You can search "Uber Clean" and find the thread.

I was thinking it would be easy to swap head gaskets with a Cometic metal head gasket and ARP studs but found out that it would entail taking it all down and prepping both surfaces to spec..... I also live California. Nice weather, but well you know the story. SMOG will most likely become an issue.

I also bought a snow performance stage 2 water meth kit, and a BUNCH of other parts as well.

I believe the kit to be complete and in good running order. I bought it from the guy that bought it from Cyclosteve......He never used it. I came to the conclusion that I will build something else that's fast. I just want my Landcruiser to be the reliable rig it has thus far. Im at about 300k on the original Head gasket. &&&& I freaking LOVE my truck !!!!

SO I am selling the Supercharger kit and all associated parts. I am looking for 3000$ + ship

I am selling the Snow performance kit as well. I gotta look at the receipt to price it. Its new in the box. 475$ + ship

Sorry I am at work at the moment. BUT will get pics up hopefully tomorrow.

Last edited:
I think I have the TRD boost gauge as well for additional $$$$$$$$ Ill take an inventory of what I have tomorrow

Thanks MUD

PMed you

Edited. forgot to add that link. Pics up tomorrow. Couple guys already all over it.

Thanks MUD

Hey peeps

Ok so heres pics.

I ALREADY have a buyer lined up. Made me an offer I can't refuse.

But wanted to post pics in case he flakes out.

The boost gauge, I'm waiting to see if he wants it, & the snow performance stage two kit or not. But WOULD sell it separately.

250$ for the gauge& pod

I gotta still figure a price for the meth kit..

20180406_140929.jpg
20180406_140929.jpg
20180406_140927.jpg

Also have a modified fan clutch for additional $$$$
20180406_140915.jpg
20180406_140915.jpg

20180406_140858.jpg

OK Gauge Sold pending funds....to Walter Wheeler...

Bludozer your actually 3rd in line for the rest.

Thanks for all the interest.

Hey peeps

Ok so heres pics.

The boost gauge, I'm waiting to see if he wants it, & the snow performance stage two kit or not. But WOULD sell it separately.

250$ for the gauge& pod

View attachment 1671316 View attachment 1671316 View attachment 1671317
He dosent flake out when it comes to SC ot happening Ill send dep now.

Hey peeps

Ok so heres pics.

250$ for the gauge& pod

View attachment 1671316 View attachment 1671316 View attachment 1671317
He dosent flake out when it comes to SC ot happening Ill send dep now.

Ok MUD peeps... So we agreed on 2 weeks to come buy and pick this thing up. Its been over that and dude is still en route and probably a week away....

basically he's had his chance. I have tried to hold it for him but cant wait forever. he's alright with it going to the next guy. He had offered me 3k for it and was allegedly wanting the meth kit as well. I was going to let the supercharger and meth kit go for 3475$ picked up. I have another guy in Arizona that really wanted bad to come out today and buy it. I held him off trying to keep my word to the original guy that was interested. And here I am.

I DID originally list it at $2500 and have edited the original post there as well.

SO

I am going to list it on craigslist in a few minutes and am waiting to hear back from Arizona as well. I also am going to PM Mr. @Bludozer

Thanks again for all the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom