FZJ80 Silicon Hose Master Kit (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in a full Silicon hose kit?

• Yes

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope I don't step on any toes buy asking this, BUT...

a friend of mine works for Samco Sport. SamcoSport USA - The World Leader in Performance Silicone Hose They are THE premier silicon hose manufacturer worldwide, with thousands of applications.

I have been speaking to him about my LC, he is ready to jump into a 100, and I was telling him about the PHH and some of the coolant issues.

He said that He could have the 80-series LC added to the application list. We will need 15-20 people interested in a full master hose kit.

Would anyone out there buy a kit that would replace all of their heater hoses with silicon if they could?

What hoses (outside of the PHH and FHH) should they build? They are willing to cover whatever hoses we feel is needed.

Cost for the complete kit with clamps should be around $200.

ALSO they said the could make the FHH hose one U shaped piece.

Thoughts?

3306756872_64b5231ee4_b.jpg

WOW, I missed that... I passed it on to my buddy let's see if he can get it done, with the two of us attacking Samco, they should do it...

If someone wants to make a list of hoses, with OEM part #'s - I'll pony up the $$$ to buy a master set and send it on. (US FZJ80 please)

Would this be EVERY hose in the cooling system, even the four hoses near the cats for the rear heater? Even though I replaced all the hoses when I did the HG I might be intrested in changing them the next time I flush the system.

Well, that is what I am gathering... We need to agree on what constitutes a "Master set" I would think that those hoses should be available. How often should they be checked/changed?

I hope I don't step on any toes buy asking this, BUT...

a friend of mine works for Samco Sport. SamcoSport USA - The World Leader in Performance Silicone Hose They are THE premier silicon hose manufacturer worldwide, with thousands of applications.

I have been speaking to him about my LC, he is ready to jump into a 100, and I was telling him about the PHH and some of the coolant issues.

He said that He could have the 80-series LC added to the application list. We will need 15-20 people interested in a full master hose kit.

Would anyone out there buy a kit that would replace all of their heater hoses with silicon if they could?

What hoses (outside of the PHH and FHH) should they build? They are willing to cover whatever hoses we feel is needed.

Cost for the complete kit with clamps should be around $200.

ALSO they said the could make the FHH hose one U shaped piece.

Thoughts?

3306756872_64b5231ee4_b.jpg
Did you ever end up getting this master set passed? I am purchasing my 95 cruiser this week and its in desperate need of new hoses. Thank in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom